Thread: Idea NetSetter data card For laptop Computers

Idea NetSetter data card For laptop Computers

Anyone have any idea about Idea NetSetter data card? If anyone has any detail about Idea NetSetter data card feature or tariff plan for this. Anyone here using Idea NetSetter data card or anyone have any detailed information for Idea NetSetter? Please let me know if anyone has any information for this. Because I wish to buy Idea NetSetter data card, so before doing this I require few details for this.

Re: Idea NetSetter data card For laptop Computers

Idea NetSetter is USB mechanism that can be utilized in both desktop computer plus laptops. Idea Net Setter EG612 USB Modem presents internet connectivity and SMS ability on the move. With the help of Idea data card you can visit internet quicker than Dial-up connection. But it is too sluggish in contrast to broadband connection. Idea NetSetter data card efforts with EDGE and GPRS systems and presents over 248 KB/s with EDGE and 85.7 KB/s with GPRS networks. But in sensible exercise Idea data card presents extremely reasonable speed. The IDEA Net Setter is linked to a portable computer by a USB boundary. In the service region of the GPRS or GSM network, consumer can without wire surf the Internet, send or obtain messages and emails. With the elevated pace, dependable performance, and simple process of the IDEA NetSetter, the consumers can like much more in occurrence the wireless network.

I have some Idea NetSetter data card Features:
    1. GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850 MHz/900 MHz/1800 MHz/1900 MHz
    2. GRPS/EDGE Class1~Class12
    3. Data and SMS abilities
    4. Plug and Play function, no setup CD necessary
    5. SIM-lock function

I have been utilizing Idea NetSetter for previous 5 months, there is no trouble for me and the speed occasionally becomes 240 to 250 kbps. I will utilize it where I have an obvious signal least 90%. And somebody here protested regarding the automatic upload and download. It is not the trouble with idea but the software’s you people setup in your system. Automatic downloads and U-torrents, setup nice antivirus and modify the settings after that this automatic setup and upload will discontinue. The cost is little bit elevated. Wish that in future they will decrease it. I am content with Idea NetSetter.

Idea data card, don’t utilize, it’s just time and wealth wastage machine. If you actually require a well experience of internet speed, you should purchase a prepaid connection of BSNL, its monthly fee is just Rs 274 each month for unlimited utilizing net, and you can download something unlimited, just 274 you have to pay in a month. Speed is as well extremely good. Sometime I establish its pace is over 250 kbps. Forget idea card and connection, or else its actually would alter your life.