Thread: Is the FUP applicable in reliance broadband

Is the FUP applicable in reliance broadband

I’ve hp pavilion dv6 laptop and taken a MTNL broadband connection. I’m not happy with my broadband service. I’ve too many problem with my connection and whenever I call to customer care service center they give silly excuse. I’m pissed of it and I want to change my broadband connection. I’m planning to take a reliance broadband connection I’ve heard that it is giving a good service and they really help its customer. But, before taking a connection I want to confirm about the FUP. I want to ask that reliance is applying any FUP in its plan or not. please tell me about this, please give your suggestion on this. Please help me.

Re: Is the FUP applicable in reliance broadband

If you’re planning to take a reliance broadband connection then I will suggest you to check it’s tariff plans. I think they are charging very high you can check there rates on internet. As far as FUP is concern I can tell you that reliance is not applying in its plan. for better information you can contact to your nearest reliance broadband service office. You can also go to a official website of reliance broadband service. You’ll find the complete detail about the plan on their website. You can also find new schemes and latest plan of reliance.

I think reliance broadband is too costly compare to other broadband service. I know you’re not happy with your current connection but they are charging you a minimum rates. You can also go for airtel connection they are also giving good speed and service. I think airtel broadband will be better for you. But, if you want to take a reliance connection then please check their tariff rates, because they are charging very high compare to other service.

MTNL is not providing good service but it gives you a plan in a cheaper rates compare to other broadband service. The rates of MTNL is much cheaper than reliance broadband. But reliance don’t apply a FUP in their plan. if you want to take a reliance connection then first get the complete information about the tariff plans and speed. You can call to customer care service center of reliance broadband or you can also visit to a official website of reliance broadband.