Thread: Reliance wireless broadband is not giving a good speed

Reliance wireless broadband is not giving a good speed

I have hp pavilion dv7 laptop. One day a reliance salesman has came to my office and told me about their company scheme. He has shown me a different scheme which they have launched recently. I’m also planning to take a internet connection in my office. I like one plan in that and I’ve decided to take that plan. I’ve given a advance to that sales man and he has connected the wireless device in my office. Next day when I started internet I’ve notice that it is giving a slow speed. So, I’ve tested my speed and I got a 60 kb downloading speed. I’ve taken a 2mbps plan. I’ve called to that sales man many times but he is not picking up a phone. now, I don’t know what to do. Please tell me how should I increase my speed. Please help me.

Re: Reliance wireless broadband is not giving a good speed

If you’re not getting a proper speed then you can call to customer care no. of your broadband service. Every broadband service has a customer help center. you have to find out the customer care no. of your broadband service and call to them for help. I want to ask you that, have you taken any receipt from that salesman for payment ?. if not, then I think that sales men has given you a some other plan which cost a low price and that’s why he is not picking up a phone. remember one thing always take a receipt for anything you buy from anybody. It gives you a proof that you have purchased this product from this address. I think you have to visit in a reliance broadband office for this.

The speed which you are getting is very low. The plan which you have taken is of 2mbps and you should get atleast 200 kb speed of downloading. Why you have taken a connection from that sales man ?. you can also go in a reliance broadband service office and take the information from them. You can confirm your plan from there office. I think you have to check our speed once more time. Try to visit some other website and download from there. The speed also depends on a website. If you still don’t get your actual speed then you can complain on a toll free no. of customer care no.

I think that salesmen has given you some other plan. if he is not picking up a phone that means he has done something wrong with you and therefore he is not picking up a phone. he may have given you a less speed plan, so that the remaining amount of a plan should go in his pocket. You can check your actual plan by calling to a customer care no. but for that you have to give them your unique customer id no. which that sales men has given you. You can also complain about your speed in the reliance broadband office. If you find that you are in some different plan, then you can complain about that salesmen in the office.