Thread: Airtel is offering lame broadband plan

Airtel is offering lame broadband plan

It seems to me that the Airtel has been playing a tricky game with its users. It is just doing some kind of cheap trick to attract users. It get users of swift 1099 as well as turbo 1099 into an additional plan which offers 4mbps to 12GB after that speed gets condensed to 256kbps. They are just offering this plan by calling each and every one customer. Has anyone got the call from them now?

Re: Airtel is offering lame broadband plan

They are simply telling this to fool people as my concern other than this there is nothing special about this speed. Seeing that When i obtained my swift 1099 1mbps all instance plan. I asked more than a few times to their Customer care and each and every one of them said it had 25gb FUP subsequent to which it would turn out to be 256kbps. However like you can observe from my download speed I can still get 1mbps even after my download pack over.

As far as I know it is just a marketing trick. I have seen lots of issue about this from Airtel. However you will lose the speed once your download limits over due to FUP. It is mandatory in most of private ISPs. You can’t do anything about that. However you can only experience the drop in speed but there is no changes in quality. The quality remains as good as before without any interruption.

I think that the Airtel only drops the download speed. Other than this there is no droppage either in browsing speed as well as in upload speed. In order to equally share the internet bandwidth among all the users of the same plan Airtel usually does this kind of act. Because there is no other way for them to get the more bandwidth on that line. Other than this the Airtel doesn’t make any intention to fool its customers.

Airtel always been the customers favorite among all the internet user due to its quality, bandwidth as well as the uninterrupted connection. Due to this the Airtel has been always on the top of the list. It is telling to move to new plan because to get the good feature in low rate. No matter whichever plan you choose you will obviously loose the bandwidth once you reached your limit or passed it.