Thread: Airtel broadband Drops Price in Unlimited Plan

Airtel broadband Drops Price in Unlimited Plan

I’m using a reliance broadband connection In my hp laptop and I’ve taken a limited plan. I’ve heard that airtel broadband has reduces its price for unlimited plan. My friend is using airtel broadband and he is also taken a limited plan, he got a call one day from his customer care that the price of unlimited plan has reduced. I’m planning to change my broadband service, I’m not getting a good service from reliance and therefore I want to change it. I’m planning to take a airtel connection and I want to try unlimited plan. Please tell me some good unlimited plan. Tell me the plans in which airtel has reduced a price.

Re: Airtel broadband Drops Price in Unlimited Plan

Airtel has reduced its broadband price for unlimited plans. If you’re planning to take a unlimited plan then you’ll get some reduction in price. Airtel has recently reduced its price in unlimited plan. there are many unlimited plans of different speed, you can choose any unlimited plan. airtel has specially reduced its price for high speed unlimited plan. if you want a unlimited plan then you can afford a high speed plan because the price of higher speed has reduced to its original price.

If you’re not happy with your reliance broadband connection then you can switch to airtel broadband. Airtel has launched some new plans for unlimited user, It also giving good speed in unlimited plan. The most important thing is airtel has reduced its price in unlimited plan. this reduction is done only in unlimited plan. so, if you’re planning to take a unlimited plan then waste your time. Contact your nearest airtel broadband office and get the detailed information about the unlimited plan. you may also contact through a toll free no of airtel broadband.

Airtel broadband has reduced its price in unlimited plan so, everyone who can’t afford the unlimited plan, now they can take this plan. there are different types of unlimited plans based on a speed. If you want a good speed then you have to pay good amount. Below you can see some rates of unlimited plans of different speed.
    Swift 899 - 512kbps speed at Rs 899-/ pm
    Freedom 1399 – 1 mbps speed at Rs 1399-/ pm
    Freedom 1999 – 2 mbps speed at Rs 1999-/ pm.

Airtel has launched some good schemes in unlimited plan. it has introduce some new unlimited plans with very less price. It has reduced its price for unlimited plans. There are also some limited plans in which he is giving very good speed, but if you want a unlimited plan, then you can afford this plan now. You can get 512 kbps speed for just Rs 899-/ pm. This is the minimum speed and price for this plan. if you want a good speed with affordable speed then you can go for ‘impatience plan ’ in which you’ll get a 4 mbps speed at just Rs 899, but it is a limited plan. you can visit to a airtel broadband website for more information on this.