Thread: 5net broadband plans in Mumbai

5net broadband plans in Mumbai

As I can say that I am regular intent user. I need a good internet connection mainly for reading news, checking mails and other business related tasks as well as staying connect with my family and friends. When I looked into a good broadband plan ranking, I found that the Airtel is in number one position and the number two position is for 5net. I haven’t heard about this 5net plans. As I am living in Mumbai is there any good broadband plans from 5net?

Re: 5net broadband plans in Mumbai

The recent plan I have got from 5net is very good. As far as I know there are only 2 plans are existed. In that one is broadband plan and the other one is wireless broadband plan. The broadband plan is as follows:
    • 1MBPS = Rs.350/month
    • 1.5MBPS = Rs.650/month
    • 2MBPS = Rs.1200 /month

The wireless broadband plan is as follows
    • 256Kbps= Rs.225/month
    • 512 Kbps= Rs.450/month
    • 1MBPS= Rs.800/month
    • 2MBPS= Rs.1600/month

Other than this there is also a super saver pack from which you can choose both of these plans either for 3 months or 6 months or 12 months.

As far as I know the Fivenet is available in Mumbai with good tariff plans. However the thing is I don’t know whether its service is available all over the Mumbai or limited to only several areas. So You need to confirm this first. If you have 5net service center in a neighborhood then you can get the broadband connection from them. But in some area I don’t think that it is still exist.

FiveNet is excellent. As far as my experience about FiveNet’s it has 4mbps speed as highest. On the other hand you will get this speed only when you are browsing but not when downloading anything. Actually the Download speed completely depends upon the plan you have chosen. For example If you are using a 512kbps plan then your download speed might be at least 64KB/s. one more thing to say that the plan rates which are mentioned in the website are different than actual rate. So you need to walk into the service center to get more details about the present days plans.

5net has forever offered good speeds. My neighbor has previously toggled to 5net and he is getting 120-140 on Indian rupees by way of 1mbps plan. The prices which are mentioned in the plans are not included tax and installation charges. It'll augment by 200-400 rupees depending on the location you are. They offer internet in numerous parts of Mumbai.