Thread: Can I change my ISP from BSNL to wi5

Can I change my ISP from BSNL to wi5

I’m using a BSNL broadband connection in my computer, it has 2 mbps of connection speed. I’m not happy with current speed of my internet, it dos’nt give a constant speed. Sometime it give a very good speed and sometime it give very slow speed. So, I’ve decided to change my ISP. Wi5 have came with some good plan and I like its plan. I’m planning to switch with this ISP. I want to know that can I change my ISP from BSNL to wi5 without disconnecting the BSNL connection ?. if yes, then how ? what is the procedure for that. Please tell me what should I do to change my ISP.

Re: Can I change my ISP from BSNL to wi5

If you have any problem in speed you can call to a customer care of Your ISP. There is a toll free no. for every ISP you should contact them and tell about your problem. You can’t get a constant speed in any broadband service. Downloading speed is always vary, you have to adjust with that speed. Sometime you may get a low speed or high speed, but if you get this problem continuously then you can complain about this problem to your ISP, if you does’nt satisfied with their service then go for changing ISP.

You can easily change your ISP without disconnecting your BSNL connection. You just need to inform your ISP that you don’t want to use broadband connection further. They will remove their modem from your home and you do not need to disconnect your telephone line. If you’re not getting good service from your ISP then you can switch to some other broadband. If you like wi5 broadband plans then you can take that plan but first you have to remove the BSNL Ethernet wire from your computer.

I think wi5 broadband provide much better service then BSNL. It have some good plans for unlimited, It also provide good schemes. You can change your ISP easily, you just need to remove your old modem and connect your new modem. You have to inform your BSNL ISP for removing your modem, if you don’t do this then you have to pay for your old service also. You can search on the website of wi5 for more new schemes and plans