Thread: What is the Unlimited scheme of 2 Mbps for 15 days in BSNL

What is the Unlimited scheme of 2 Mbps for 15 days in BSNL

I’m using a desktop computer and I’ve a reliance broadband connection in it. Recently I’ve heard about the unlimited scheme of BSNL. I heard that BSNL is providing unlimited downloading for 15 days, I want to know that, is this news are correct or rumours. I want to change my connection, I’m planning to take a BSNL broadband. I want to take a unlimited plan, but I don’t know much about the unlimited plans of BSNL. Will you please provide me the new plans of BSNL. please suggest me some good plans for unlimited usage. Please give some tips on this.

Re: What is the Unlimited scheme of 2 Mbps for 15 days in BSNL

It is not a rumour, BSNL is providing 2 mbps of speed for unlimited downloading. You can download unlimited data till 15 days for free of cost. You does’nt have to pay anything for this. This is promotional offer of BSNL for testing the 2 mbps speed. This scheme is available to new as well as existing customer of BSNL. If you’re a new customer then you’ll get the free downloading for first 15 days. For existing customer, the speed will be upgraded to 2 mbps and they can also download free for 15 days which has taken a limited plan.

If you’re planning to take a BSNL connection then don’t wait, just apply for the connection. this is the promotional offer for the customer for testing the speed they are providing 2 mbps speed to all the customer. If you want to take new connection then you don’t need to pay any extra installation charges. You can register free of cost, this is for limited period only. There are many other new plan for unlimited also, you can contact to your nearest BSNL office and take the information on this.

Yes, BSNL is providing unlimited connection for 15 days with 2 mbps speed. All the customer of BSNL broadband will get the 2 mbps speed for unlimited download upto 15 days. It is hard to believe this but its true. If you won’t happy with your current broadband service then you can switch to BSNL. On this promotional period you don’t have to pay anything for installation. You can register free, but it is limited period offer. So hurry up, if you want a connection then get it within this period. For more information on unlimited plans you can call on toll free no. of BSNL or also visit to a website of BSNL.

You can get a free downloading upto 15 days if you take this scheme. You’ll not have to pay any extra for installation. You can register free of cost. This is a limited period offer and it is for promotional purpose of the company. If you don’t want this plan then you can get other plans for unlimited. There are different plans for unlimited you can get the detail from the nearest office of BSNL or you can contact on toll free no. of the company. You can visit to a official website of BSNL you’ll get the complete detail about the latest plans of broadband.