Thread: Which is the best ISP in Pune

Which is the best ISP in Pune

Within a week I am switching to PUNE for my further studies. I have laptop which I specifically use for my studies. As I going to PUNE I don’t have much knowledge about there. Anyhow I need a internet connection for my laptop. So I want to know which is the best ISP there which offers good broadband service? I don’t much care about the price. However a good plan with average price would be much helpful.

Re: Which is the best ISP in Pune

As far as I know there is no 3G service from private companies. I think only the BSNL is providing 3G service in PUNE. However if you are only concerning about broadband not 3G then I urge you to go for Reliance Net connect. This is the best internet service available for you there. There are vast tariff plans either in postpaid or prepaid. So you can choose whichever plan you want and regarding your total usage. It is a wireless connection; you don’t need any wire or external modem for this. You just need to buy a USB device which is very small and capable to connect internet no matter which place you are within the network coverage.

As far as I know my best choice is only BSNL. It is because you will get the best plan in less rate. BSNL is the major broadband service supplier within Pune. They are furthermore the one contributing the uppermost bandwidth in Pune. They encompass dissimilar plans like time restricted, download limited as well as unlimited intended for house and big business users. Their bandwidth diverse from 256 kbps toward 8mbps. It has also launched the 3G service so that you can now able to use internet and mobile together using mobile phone. You just need to connect the phone to your PC with compatible software installed.

There are 3 companies mainly working in PUNE as
    • Sify Broadband- it is offering pre-paid and post-paid broadband services in Pune. Their bandwidth varies from 256 kbps toward 1mbps. Within post paid, they contain quantity bases and limitless plans. Hathway – it is furthermore gives time-based, quantity download based and limitless broadband internet plans varying from 256 kbps toward 1mpbs.
    • YOU Telecom- Formerly recognized as NetEffect, You Telecom is restricted to several towns within India merely. Pune is one of them

Airtel from Bharti is offering broadband in Pune. They supply broadband intended for mobile phone users and home users. The wireless Broadband Service supplier MTS initiated its fresh Post Paid Plans inside Pune as well as Nagpur. Pune is the foremost town within Maharashtra by way of Postpaid alternative in support of MTS bill expense. The charges meant for Postpaid are similar as used for the Prepaid. There was merely one choice (Prepaid) intended for MTS customers to forfeit MTS Broadband Bill.

For Data Card Internet and Wire Broadband in Pune pls feel free to call for Besst services at 9822851099