Thread: What is the Double Bandwidth Speed scheme of BSNL broadband

What is the Double Bandwidth Speed scheme of BSNL broadband

I’ve hp pavilion laptop and I want to take a internet connection. I’m residing in rural area and we have only BSNL broadband in our area. I want to know a latest scheme of BSNL broadband. I want a good speed connection, so tell me the scheme which give me good speed. I’ve heard about the double bandwidth scheme of BSNL, please tell me what is this scheme ?. can I get this scheme or it is only for existing customer of BSNL. Is there any special scheme for unlimited plans, if there then please give me the plan for unlimited. I want a unlimited plan because I usually download a movies so, I need a unlimited connection with good speed. Please give me the updates on the unlimited plans.

Re: What is the Double Bandwidth Speed scheme of BSNL broadband

If you’re planning for BSNL broadband connection then you should have a BSNL telephone line for taking broadband connection. If you don’t have telephone then BSNL will provide you, you just have to fill a form and provide necessary document to them. BSNL has came with many new plans, you have heard about the double bandwidth plan of BSNL. It is actually a promotional scheme for a limited period in which you can get a double bandwidth speed of your connection. But, this scheme is for existing customer of BSNL . you can contact in BSNL office and can take information on this, but according to my information they are providing double speed to their existing customer. There are also other scheme for new customer you can visit to the official website of BSNL.

BSNL is offering a double bandwidth speed to its customer for promotional scheme. You can see the Following scheme:
    Unlimited 625: existing speed – 256 kbps
    New speed - 512 kbps
    Unlimited 750 : existing speed - 256 kbps
    New speed - 512 kbps
    Unlimited 1350 : existing speed – 512 kbps
    New speed - 1 mbps
    These are the plans which is newly introduce by BSNL. All the plans are unlimited plans. You can choose any plans from this.

BSNL has introduce double bandwidth plan specially for rural area for a limited period of time. You can contact to your nearest BSNL office and take updates on this. You can also visit to a official website of BSNL, you’ll get all the latest updates on BSNL broadband connection. I think the double bandwidth scheme is for existing customer of BSNL, but I’m not sure about this, you can contact to BSNL office and take more information on this. Before taking a broadband connection you must ensure that you have a telephone line at your home. If you don’t have a telephone line then you can get it from BSNL.