Thread: What is the minimum speed of airtel broadband

What is the minimum speed of airtel broadband

I’ve recently purchased a dell inspiron laptop. Now, I’m planning to take a airtel broadband connection. I want to download a movies, games and videos for that I need a good speed. I want to know what is the minimum speed of airtel broadband connection. I need a good speed for downloading, I want to take a unlimited plan for downloading. Can you please tell me what is the latest plan for airtel broadband connection. Tell me the minimum speed of airtel broadband connection and suggest me some good plans for downloading. Please tell me the plan which is suitable for me.

Re: What is the minimum speed of airtel broadband

If you’re planning to take a airtel broadband connection, then don’t wait. Airtel bharti has upgraded its broadband connection to minimum 512 kbps speed. You can get the minimum speed of 512 kbps in airtel broadband connection. Already existing customer of airtel which is using 64 and 128 kbps speed would have upgraded their speed to minimum 512 kbps. The customer which are using 512 and 1 mbps plans would have upgraded to 1 mbps and 2 mbps. This statement is recently published in the newspaper. So, if you’re planning to take a airtel broadband connection then you can take minimum 512 kbps speed.

If you’re taking a broadband connection specially for downloading purpose, then you need to take a unlimited plan. The minimum speed you can take is 512 kbps, I’ll recommend you take higher speed for downloading, because if you have a higher speed then you can download your data faster. If you’re taking a 512 kbps plan then you’ll get hardly 50 or 60 kbps downloading speed and if you take a 1 mb or 2 mbps plan then you’ll get atleast 100 and 200 kbps downloading speed. Airtel has special plans for 2mbps speed you can get unlimited plan for 2 mbps speed you have to check the latest scheme of 2 mbps plans. You can visit to a official website of airtel bharti and check the latest news and plans for broadband connection.

Airtel bharti has came with new plans for broadband connection. You can take airtel ‘impatience palns’ which is newly launched. You can get the high downloading speed in this plan, you can get 2mbps, 4 mbps speed in this plan. If you want a connection for downloading, then speed of downloading matter a lot if you have a good speed connection then you’ll get a good downloading speed and you can download your data faster. If you have a 2 mbps speed then you’ll get atleast 200 to 250 kbps downloading speed, which is good. If you take a 4 mbps plan then you’ll get atleast 400 to 500 kbps downloading speed. It depends on you.

You can visit to a official website of airtel bharti, you’ll see the latest plans for airtel broadband connection there. Now, airtel broadband has upgraded it’s speed to minimum 512 kbps. You can take minimum 512 kbps connection or higher than that. If you want to take a connection for downloading purpose then you can take 2 mbps or 4 mbps connection in which you’ll get a good downloading speed. If you want a higher speed then 2 mbps then you can take ‘impatience plan’ which gives you 4 mbps speed in just 899-/ rupees per month. It will give you a download limit of 6 gb. You can take 1399-/ plan to increase the download limit, you can download upto 25 gb data in this.