Thread: The Airtel Plan have FUPed at 20GB Maximum

The Airtel Plan have FUPed at 20GB Maximum

I have recently switched to then new Airtel Swift 1099 plan and I am very happy about this plan. The plan details are as follows.
    • Rs 1099/month
    • speed: 512kbps
    • Fup limit: 100/80 GB (may be)

The problem is that once I traverse the FUP boundary, speed goes downward toward 256kbps. For this cause and reason I have been again switched to a plan which is also by the way of similar name, and thedetails are as follows:
    • Rs 1099/month
    • speed: 1 mbps
    • FUP limit: 15 Gb

Here also again the speed goes downwards to 256kbps once I cross the FUP boundary. When I contact the Airtel service I realized that the maximum FUP boundary currently is 20 GB. I am using this plan I Bangalore. Can anyone give me some more details about this? Otherwise I need to come out from the Airtel.

Re: The Airtel Plan have FUPed at 20GB Maximum

I suppose it’s factual. Actually I am presently on 1 mbps (Rs.1699/month plan) + Rs 100 (for double speed) = 1799 in support of 2mbps limitless by way of no FUP compulsory consequently faraway. However I do jump off my boundary each and every month. I have mailed then about the current plan details. They mailed me an excel sheet, it’s intended for the Bangalore and Madras encircle however will actually be executed transversely the nation. Merely 3 plans still encompass the 100GB FUP limit, namely Turbo 1299, Freedom 1699 as well as Freedom 2999.

As far as I know the Airtel is going to catch run keen on the view through MTNL stepping up by way of their plans. At least anywhere MTNL is offered. In favor of locations like Bangalore and every, I'm not certain what further ISP you will discover there who's well-brought-up. For my concern it may be Tata otherwise Reliance because they don't FUP people more. So call the Airtel customer service now and ask regarding your existing FUP limit. It may be possible that they are changing the plans over and over again depending on the bandwidth available.

I really thought Aitel will double each and every one speed. Anyway we need to wait for several months to obtain it I think. The main thing you have to appreciate that FUP stands for Fair Usage Policy. It’s not a download boundary of a whichever plan you are using. A Fair Usage Policy is allowed for the reason that a single customer doesn't break set FUP limits and discourage the incident for additional consumers. It means that if you traverse the FUP boundary one time or two times, they’re not going to be concerned. On the other hand, irritated it repeatedly by a considerable quantity for a era more than then you obviously got FUPped.

I'm not differing, and I'm totally among everybody on Airtel’s confusing/mystifying marketing as well as FUPs. What's still further unlucky is that the Airtel have sufficient bandwidth obtainable to them to offer every solitary broadband purchaser within India (each and every one 8 million, not simply the one million who are consumers of Airtel) by way of at slightest 1mbit/second totally limitless by means of no Fair Usage Policy - and they would at rest have further than sufficient capability standby to trade to other large companies.