Thread: Getting double speed in Airtel Broadband Connection

Getting double speed in Airtel Broadband Connection

I had a net connection which was giving me some problems since few days so I thought of in search of a new scheme which can give me good internet speed. So one of my friend suggested me to take the Airtel Broadband connection. So I decided to take up the scheme. Week back it use to give me download speed of around 75 to 79 kbps on a 512kbps plan, but since few days I when I was downloading a torrent I observed that I was getting a speed of about 139kbps which is almost double. I Just wanted to know has Airtel doubled its speed.

Re: Getting double speed in Airtel Broadband Connection

Hey even I have the same Airtel broadband connection which is working awesome. I still remember the Last time I was downloading a torrent for a particular software it gave me a downloading speed of around 137kbps, previously it use to give me speed of about 72kbps when I tried to download any torrent. I think Airtel is on to some kind of experiment. Its really fun to have such a downloading speed.

That’s great friend, I have that Airtel broadband connection too. Even I experienced that I was getting almost double the speed I use to get a few days back. With such a speed I was amazed and started downloading torrents of several movies and other applications of my interest. But beware I would advise you to check whether your plan has moved to another limited plan. This came to my notice after I got a whopping Bill amount of 20,000/- rupees.

Now after MTNL its Airtel trying to follow the trend. Airtel has even increased its downloading speed. I just don’t understand why do they do it so silently. Now that MTNL has doubled its downloading speed in Mumbai and Delhi, on some of the unlimited plans without even asking for a penny more. In this fast growing and competitive industry even Airtel is trying to make a mark by increasing its downloading speed. You can get more information if you try calling the Airtel Customer Care. Till then guys just enjoy the speed.