Thread: Hayai broadband launch date in Mumbai

Hayai broadband launch date in Mumbai

Hi I am an MTNL broadband user, I am not satisfied with the services of the company , I am fed up of disconnections, traffic problems and congestions. I was just surfing through the internet and read about Hayai Broadband. I am eager to know when is Hayai Broadband going to launch in Mumbai. I have heard that it is going to provide faster Internet Service with considerably cheaper rates.

Re: Hayai broadband launch date in Mumbai

Hey I have heard about Hayai Broadband a lot and I have even come to know that there are some precautionary measures such as security, finance, etc to be taken before it launches in Mumbai. First it will set a mark in Mumbai and then it will target areas which have less competition. It is going to be India’s Fastest Internet Service Provider.

One of my friend is working in the Information Technology industry, so he is in constant touch with the Telecom and IT industry. He said that no one can give an exact date as to when it is going to set its foot in Mumbai. There are still some regulations and formalities, and even some permissions that they need to discuss on. I don’t know why is the government taking so much time in approving Mathew Carley.

I dont think that it is easy to launch an Internet Service Provider who claims to become the fastest ISP in India. There is going to be tough competition and the company is going to face rough weather before it launches in India. I have heard that the target date was first January, 2010. But it seems that the company is still in talks with government regarding various business aspects.