Thread: Airtel continuously asks for Bill Payment Even After Disconnection

Airtel continuously asks for Bill Payment Even After Disconnection

I am really embarrassed with Airtel connection as they have unnecessary creating problems for me. I was using the Airtel Broadband connection for nearly more than 2 years and last month I had shifted from where I was living to a new place. But since Airtel was unable to provide the connection in that area so unfortunately I had to give up the connection had have also cleared all the dues. But after one month I am getting calls from Airtel on my mobile that I have unpaid the bills of this month. But I was not using the connection for 1 month since I have shifted , I have been requested a complaint about this to the Airtel agent but still I am getting continuous calls from another agents about the unpayment bills. So can some one help me to get rid of this problem completely.

Re: Airtel continuously asks for Bill Payment Even After Disconnection

I think that this must be a mistake from the Airtel Authorities and Department because they might have not updated their database so as to cancel your term with the company. I think that since now you might have informed them about your problem so, I think that they will surely take the necessary actions and will help to make your living good in your new house. Airtels have been around from quite a while and I think that you will surely get the necessary actions corrected from them.

I am also using the Airtels Broadband connection and would like to inform you that the Airtel billing period of the month starts from 28 of every month and ends 30 or 31 days from that date depending upon the month going on. So if you have requested for the cancellation of your Airtel broadband connection after the 28 on the month, then I think that they must have applied for the charges that you have used the internet after 28, so don’t confuse that the billing period for the Airtel starts from 1 of every month and if you have used the next 3 days after the 28 of that month then it is certain that you will be charged for days and hence you have been send the bill to your old address.

Thanks for the information friends, I already know about the Airtel scheme about the billing period and have been cleared all this from the Airtel authorities before cancellation of the Internet connection. My connection was also cancelled on 28 of that month and I have also payed the bill of the that month successfully, then also I have been send with the next month bill so guys any one knows how will I be able to tell them about this and make sure that they will not call again for the payment of the bill.

You can do one thing, you must send an email to the Airtels authority on wecare.west@airtel.in by including each and every information about your problem. The mail should contain the Name the connection was in, the account number and your telephone number. You must also include the exact time and date on which you have applied for the cancellation of the internet connection. Also, you must inform them about the your problem and they will surely respond you within the next 24 hours of your application