Thread: Does Airtel broadband provides 15 hours of 2mbps speed to the users

Does Airtel broadband provides 15 hours of 2mbps speed to the users

Hello friends, I have been using Airtel Broadband connection since last 12 months and I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every benefits that the Airtels provide to its users. All these months I have never faced any kind of disconnection from the internet , I have also got the desired speed that I want. All I would want to know that is Airtel providing its users 15 hours of free 2mbps speed. I have heard this new scheme from a friend of mine but I am still not sure of this news. If it is true then what are the terms and condition for getting access to this high speed. Currently I am getting 512Kbps speed and would definitely like to have a much higher speed than this. So guys can any one help me to know how can I be able to get this higher speed.

Re: Does Airtel broadband provides 15 hours of 2mbps speed to the users

Hey friend what ever you have heard its absolutely correct, Airtels have decided to come up with a scheme that will allow its users to get 2Mbps speed for 15 hours in a day and to get this you will be able to pay a some amount of money as prescribed by the Airtels Broadband connection. And yes don’t worry this charges will not be too high, it is just that Airtel has given its users an opportunity to get access to high speed who cannot get this directly because of high cost, but this scheme will provide the users access to 2Mbps speed as much as low cost. So I think that if you want to get access to this high speed plan then all you will have to do is to call them and inform them about your requirements and they will provide you with the details with the cost applied to get this speed for a specific time period.

I don’t think so it will be worth paying extra penny to get this high speed because if the users wanted such high speed than they would have directly applied for a plan that provides high speed. I think that it would have been more favored by the customers if they would have decided to provide the high speed for free. I think that even if the cost applied would be less as every one says, but I think that this would be just to cheat the customers and in the end our Bills would be touching maximum that middle class person would considered as un-payable. So to avoid unnecessary confusion on the bills I think that it would be better not to go for this scheme.

I also think that if we use this high speed internet scheme from the Airtel then in the end when our bills will be released they will apply FUP for nothing and we will get much more bills then it is anticipated. This is only to fool customers around and rendering them to pay high just for increasing the production of the company. I think that there are lots of unhidden cost as well that the users generally forgets to ask when buying some product or applying to some new scheme, which in the end generally frustrates the customers. So if you are sure about the rates about this scheme then only you should go for or else you should stick to what ever has been provided to you.

Hey guys I think that the rates are just fine and that you are not getting to be charged any extra penny then they have mentioned in the scheme. I have applied to this scheme a month back and I have been getting 2 Mbps speed for 15 hours a day. You can choose to what time of the day you will want to have high speed, I have asked for high speed in the night because in the day I am in the office and in the night I have to do some important pending office task. So with this high speed in the night I am able to finished my work faster and that is why I just love this scheme. This is not just all, I have even received the first bill after I have applied to this scheme and I can assure you that It is the rates are same as they have mentioned and overall its not that to high rates. So only go for this scheme if you want some task to be done at some point in the day.