Thread: Airtel : "You have used your Fair Usage Level quota"

Airtel : "You have used your Fair Usage Level quota"

Hey Good Morning to all my friends , I have been using this Airtels BroadBand Internet connection as my home connection and I have really enjoyed the speed and the services that the Airtels provides to all its users. They plan that I have been using is a unlimited plan for Rs 1600 and I have getting 1Mbps speed for the same. All these months I have been getting the desired speed but yesterday when I was surfing the internet I got a message saying that " You have used of the Fair Usage Level quota Available" and I was disconnected from the internet. Latter when I again using it after sometime I was getting the Airtel Logo on my screen with the same error message. I really don’t know what is the problem about so can any one help me to get this problem solved. I am very eager to again get access to the internet as I have to do allot of important work.

Re: Airtel : "You have used your Fair Usage Level quota"

I think that the best way is to register a complaint to the Airtels company by calling on the customer care number that is 121. This is the only other way that you will be able to get o know what is the problem about and they will only be able to help you because they have got the minute details of each and every thing. To avoid any further problem by doing anything by yourself that you don’t know will make your problem more worse. So its better to directly call them and inform them about your problem so that they will be able to provide you with the necessary solution for your problem.

Hey first check whether you are getting the internet connect properly by seeing the modem that consist of three LEDs that has to glow constantly . Even if one of them is not glowing then I think that there is some problem in the internet connection or you are not getting the internet packets correctly. To overcome this try resetting the Aitels modem that have been provided to you and see what happens, if you are able to get rid of your problem then I think that it is really good for you but if not then unfortunately you will have to call the customer care executive and inform them about your problem.

Hey friend I would like to ask you that how much do you frequently download in a month do you download allot or have only limited downloading in terms of any files that is audio or video etc. I think that even if you have enrolled to a unlimited plan I think that even that plan has some limits that if exceed will surely disconnect you from the internet. I don’t know what approximately are the limits of the unlimited download , but I guess that will be around 2o to 25 GB so if you have exceeded this limit you will surely face the problem of disconnection form the internet. If this is really the case then you will have to call the Airtels customer care and inform them about your problem.

Check the Ping status of your internet connection and see what does it provides to you, Ping is a utility that is used to test the reachability of a computer system on an network and to compute the round-trip time for messages sent from the host computer to a destination computer system. For this you will have to open the command prompt and write ping www. google.com and press enter. If you are getting the response within a quick time interval then I think that the connection is proper, if not then I think that you will have to get it check from the vendor.