Thread: BSNL EVDO Driver for Windows 7 64 bit

BSNL EVDO Driver for Windows 7 64 bit

I have just got the Windows 7 64 bit version in the computer and I have seen that there is an issue with the EVDO getting connected here. I have the desktop PC and I have Intel Core i5 processor in there. I really do not what can be issue with this here. I have seen that when I try to establish the connection using the Data Cable I have seen that the message comes up saying that the device cannot be recognized by Windows. So I think that it will be simply great if you all can let me know from where I can have the drivers for EVDO. I think that the issue that I am getting here is because of the Drivers and hence will be solved after this. If you all can give me the link that can directly download the drivers then I will be really happy for the same.

Re: BSNL EVDO Driver for Windows 7 64 bit

If you think that the issue is because of the Drivers then you can have that downloaded from the AMD and let me tell you that you will have no issue in getting it downloaded from there. Well I have seen that sometimes the issue like this is seen because of the Drivers getting conflicted. I am assuming that if you might have installed Windows 7 32 bit then you might have not got caught with the issue. Well see if you can get the perfect drivers from the AMD site. Make the download and then burn it on the CD and then go for the installation. Please while doing this make sure that you get the previous version of the drivers uninstalled and then proceed accordingly. Let me get notified about the same. Hope that you will like this.

I am of the strong opinion that this is the issue because of the USB cable that you are trying to use to make the connection there. It will be great if you can just have a check on the same using the different USB cable and see if that can really help you with the issue. Well I had the similar issue with the EVDO and thought that there was some issue with the DEVICE. But after getting the replacement when I again went with the connection I was seeing the same not recognized issue there as well. Later I came to know that there was an issue with the USB cable that I was making use of. SO if you are having the issue as such and you have different pair of the USB cable then see if this is the same issue on your side as well. Will be waiting for your post.

I was using this BSNL EVDO on the Windows Vista 64 bit and let me tell you that I was having the DRIVERS in the CD that came along with this. Well everything else was working well on this but the only thing that disturbed me was that after getting all the thing installed in a smooth manner; when I tried to go with browsing the internet. I saw the ERROR 404. On the first occasion I thought that it might be due to the connection or the configuration so I went after that but really could not see that solving. Finally I thought of getting it exchanged and this really did work for me. I even think the same in your case. As the driver that you are talking about is already there with the Windows 7; see if the replacement can really help you with the issue.

I agree that Windows 7 has the drivers for almost all the devices but I really think that the drivers that it possesses has very limited support and hence I think that it will take the toll on you. So it will be great If you can see for the DRIVERS on the AMD site. If you can not find the drivers there then you can see for the same on the official site of the ZTE and I think that it has the drivers for sure. The official site of ZTE has the drivers for the USB modem supported by Intel processors. IN addition to this please see for the USB cable as well. Also if you want you can also see if you can have the drivers of the components and the hardware peripherals installed and see if that can really help you. Let me know if you were out of this situation.

It seem that there is some issue because of the power supply. I have Windows 7 running on the System here and I have not seen any issue in my case. I probably think that you will be required to see if the power supply that you are giving there is in adequate amount. I think that the USB cable that you are using may not be getting connected and hence you are getting the device can not be recognized issue. Or it may be the case that you will be required to use the TWIN USB cable so that the proper power supply can be given to the DEVICE there.

my evdo setup..was working perfectly in windows 7 (64bit) perfectly..but when i format my laptop and reinstalled windows again ...and when i was installing the evdo setup ...it says installer.exe error...can anyone help...plZzzzzz