Thread: Does anyone know about 5 Net

Does anyone know about 5 Net

Hey hi everyone I am just confused as to what to make use of in the case of the broadband service as I am just confused between the two to three services that are being provided and also the working of the service that can provide me 100 percent satisfaction for the kind of the work that I am just going to do with the use of this broadband. I have heard about the service of the 5 Net broadband, but have nerve seen it at any of the place. The problem is that I just wanted to get the information regarding the services that is being provided by the 5 Net and also the various other services that can be used instead of it. Please help me out with the issues that are being faced by me.

Re: Does anyone know about 5 Net

I know that if you make use of the 5 net you can just make the proper use of the files of the CSS and also the files of the tf2 that is basically being used for the downloading and also the pings that are being provided in it is very fast so that you can just get the details of the information that will help you to make the use of the files that is basically being used by you. And also it is that you can also get the details of the MTNL plans for it.

I also have made the use of the 5 net but the main problem is that the working of the 5 net is not proper and also the factor that the working of the files are going to be in deep trouble that will help you, to make the necessary changes in it. And also the main fact is that you can just see the working of the files and also for the system that you are just making use of. The speed that is being provided by it is very slow and also the fact is that you will start hating the 5 net once when you start making the use of it.

There are many of the options that you can just take instead of the 5 Net you can just make use of the Airtel broadband, then you can just make use of the MTNL which are said to be the best of the broadband that can be used for the system that you are just making use of. And also it is that you have to see that the working of the system should be properly done, but such systematic arrangements are not being done it causing many of the problems in it.