Thread: Redirecting to Airtel webpage

Redirecting to Airtel webpage

I am facing really strange problem. Well I am facing this problem in regular interval of time from the past some days. Well I am redirecting to Airtel web page. I have researched a lot and I think this problem is happening due to bad connection or what. Well I am here because I really wanted to know whether who are facing the same problem. Please reply as soon as possible and also let me know if you are having any solution with you.

Re: Redirecting to Airtel webpage

Looking at your situation I think I have figure out the problem and I think you should use the following in order to fix the problem. Well I think Airtel is hijacking the DNS. For your information hijacking the DNS is the process to redirecting the resolution of DNS(Domain Name System) to another DNS servers on the internet. It is usually used by Internet Service Provider to direct the traffic of the HTTP user to its own web servers of the ISP. Well main purpose to serve advertisement and to collect statistics. Hence you can use openDNS for a try and see whether it was helpful or not. Another way is to set Proxy Set IP and see whether it works or not.

Well I was having the same problem and I have realized that this problem was usually occurring due to bad connection. I have found that the page appears on the screen as soon as I restart the modem which I am using. Same thing happens again whenever I plug in or plug out modem connector cable. I thought I should replace the connector cable with new and see whether it’s working or not. I am hoping that problem will fix after replacing the connector cable.

Looking at the situation you have mentioned on your post I think you should contact Airtel regarding with this problem. I want to know that whether Airtel has offered for free development for the web page up to total count of seven. I was having the same issue when I was subscribed for it. So just check it out and see whether this is the root cause of the problem. If you find this is the root cause of the problem I am suggesting you that you should simply call to Airtel.

I think I know why this is happening in this particular situation. Well I think it is same as Fair Usage Policy page. Well each and every time you connect to internet it simply redirects to either this page or to the Fair Usage Policy page for at least 30 seconds. Hence I conclude that it’s a simple and plain redirection all traffic on this page. There is nothing like DNS hijack in this particular situation that you have mentioned above.