Thread: Is BB Combo Good to use?

Is BB Combo Good to use?

Currently, I am using the Broadband Business 3000 plan that is giving me the 20GB limit along with the 2mbps. Recently, I heard about the BBG Speed Combo 2799 plan. This seems to be very attractive plan because just for paying 2799, people will get 50 GB and this is also giving the 8mbps speed. There is one additional thing added in it that it provides extra 300 call for free. Overall this seems to be a good plan but I have a doubt that there is something hidden in that. So please help me to take decision that whether I should change my current plan or the active plan is good for me. If you have any hidden information regarding this then please let me know that.

Re: Is BB Combo Good to use?

There are many BB Combo plans for home as well as the business users by means of limited uses. All of them have some pros and cons. So you can take a look at all the available plans and then only you will be able to decide that which plans best suited you. This decision is mainly depends on your uses of the internet. Click on the link below and this will let you to the page where you will be able to obtain the available plans.

Go to BB Combo Plans

As you told about the hidden things then I would like to tell you that there is nothing hidden from that. They have to provide the things that they have mentioned in the plan. There should not be anything that can make you in trouble. So according me, you can go for that without any fear in mind. But then also if you have any doubt or any query regarding this then you can ask that to them before taking that plan. This will be the best way to clear out any query regarding this. Thank you.

I would like to tell you that the speed for it will not totally depends on that plan that you are taking. There is one more factor that majorly affect the speed and that that is the line quality. If you are having the bad line quality then this will results to slow speed but if you have good quality then this will results to good speed. I know that this is not the suggestion that you are expecting but this is only to clear your mind about the speed of connection.

It is the BSNL and you do not expect much from then. If you want to take the plan then don’t think much and go with the plan directly. If you are getting at least 70% of the speed that is mentioned in the plan then you will be really lucky to get that. If you are satisfied with your current plan then why are changing the plan. Stay with the existing pl an then taking the risk. I hope that anyone who is having the personal experience of this plan will provide his or her opinion regarding this.