Thread: Tata Photon Plus In Mumbai with 100% cash back

Tata Photon Plus In Mumbai with 100% cash back

Tata Indicom introduces its High-Speed Internet Access called Tata Photon plus, which is a new Broadband wireless service for the business users and technology enthusiasts across India. Tata Photon is basically an improved name of Evolution Data Optimized (EVDO). At present this service is available in all major cities and in addition to this it is reliant on the service signals of Photon+ whether or not are accessible in your region. Tata Photon is Tata Indicom.s Wireless Broadband facility, which offers great Internet wireless connectivity solutions.

Our mission is to provide the best service in the industry. We are providing this service since 2 years.We provide this service across Mumbai, New Mumbai & Thane. You can call us anytime for best deal. On the spot activation & delivery at your place within 1-2 hour.

Re: Tata Photon Plus In Mumbai with 100% cash back

Can you tell me what is the tariff of this new Tata Photon Plus Broadband wireless service. I am using a Hathway Broadband Internet with 512kbps speed at a rate of 499 excluding tax and in this, I get a download rate of 64 kbps untill I have downloaded 10gb's of data. After exceeding the 10gb limit, I get a speed of 256kbps which is unlimited. So, if anything cheaper than this you can offer, then let me know.