Thread: Apple iPad tariff plans in India

Apple iPad tariff plans in India

I am planning to purchase the iPad 64 GB 3G from the America. So I want to know that do we require the 3G iPad in India. If we are not making a use of apple iPad at the same time as traveling, then WiFi alone may be sufficient. But in India do we require the data plan (traveling WiFi) and that is needed to use the 3G iPad? If anyone have any solution for this then please help me to solve my problem.

Re: Apple iPad tariff plans in India

This is looks like BSNL is currently pacing itself quicker than thoughts if compared the Private tele communication companies unexpectedly, BSNL declared that the High speed 3G Services through the BSNL is presently available for even Apple iPod subcribers in Rajasthan Circle. And throught the ever growing Apple devices in India BSNL felt the requirements and released the special dedicated plans for the Apple users.

BSNL released latest 3G tariff along Micro SIM Card together for Prepaid and Postpaid customers. The most significant thing for internet client most likely unlimited plan will arrive without any condition, and this is mean its true with no limited plan for BSNL 3G subscribers. BSNL Rajasthan circle, “The BSNL is beginning the innovative plan in partnership with apple for which mutually prepaid and postpaid data tariff plans have been launched. Offers for the unlimited data plan is Rs 999 monthly.”

We all are familiar with Apple iPad and iphone4 are 3G well-matched devices and require Micro SIM which is fairly little compared to normal. Previous we had enclosed regarding converting your regular SIM to micro SIM. Other than this if you are BSNL 3G subscribers owning these Apple products then you don't need to have this anymore. The state-owned BSNL has released Micro SIM cards for Apple Devices.