Thread: Reliance Mobile 3G Employee Launch

Reliance Mobile 3G Employee Launch

On 24th November Reliance Mobile did it Employee Launch. Actually Airtel & Reliance Mobile, both of there 3G signals went LIVE on tht same day. But Airtel is not thru with it's Employee Launch, Reliance is. The news came flying in from a dost of mine who happens to be an employee with reliance Mobile.
    One of the good things that i would like to mention is their Video Quality it was simply cool, i mean the clarity was cool! Also it has got that ZeroBuffer thingy. So you open a video and it just starts to play, no buffering business.
    I'm seriously Impressed!

Re: Reliance Mobile 3G Employee Launch

Oh yeah thats awesome but do you know how much they are charging for video calling? Bsnl and rest are charging 150 RS. per minute or so if I am not wrong, so was wondering would Reliance charge 15 Rs. per minute cause if they then it would be cool. Since they were selling mobile phones for 500 Rs., so hopefully lets cross our finger for its services at lower rates.

What are the unlimited plans?Prepaid and postpaid?What will be the speed?

Quote Originally Posted by amol21 View Post
    Oh yeah thats awesome but do you know how much they are charging for video calling? Bsnl and rest are charging 150 RS. per minute or so if I am not wrong, so was wondering would Reliance charge 15 Rs. per minute cause if they then it would be cool. Since they were selling mobile phones for 500 Rs., so hopefully lets cross our finger for its services at lower rates.
    I don't think it's gonna be that costly! They might keep the tariff down to the 2G rates. Atleast i hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by rajivkv View Post
    There are many unlimited plans that are offered by Reliance and some of them are listed below:
    • The Simply Unlimited CDMA Local Pack allows Reliance customers unlimited local calling at a monthly recharge of Rs. 299.
    • The Simply Unlimited CDMA National Pack allows Reliance customers unlimited calling across the country for a monthly recharge of Rs. 599 only.

You can also refer to this thread here - Unlimited mobile 3G internet access from Reliance Communication

Well Reliance is yet to unveil it's 3G tariffs. But they say that they are gonna give a speed of upto 27mbps. Greater than any other 3G player in India.

Thanks Spyrus and Virandrak.Will Idea or Vodafone provide better speed and low price?

Thanks Spyrus and Virandrak.Will Idea or Vodafone provide better speed and low price?
    Yes, Not sure about Vodafone but i think Idea will surely be cheaper than other service providers. You can get some more help from this poll results: Vote for Cheapest 3G Tariff in India

Personally, i will suggest you to wait and go with Idea 3g, but if you wanna know about Vodafone as well than you can get its tariff from this article: Vodafone 3g tariff plans