Thread: BSNL WiMAX Tariff Plans

BSNL WiMAX Tariff Plans

BSNL WiMAX is a Wireless Broadband technology that offers broadband speed of 7 Mbps at a distance of 15kms.BSNL is offering this service at a starting tariff of Rs 140 per month in rural areas. WiMAX technology is the latest 4th generation wireless broadband service working in 2.5 Ghz band. The high speed wireless broadband connectivity will offer video conferencing, enabling tele-medicine and tele-education, besides providing other services like payment of utility bills, issue of birth certificates, land records, vehicle registration etc.

The BSNL Wimax service has been launched in more than 200 base stations in Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh, these services in 1,000 block headquarters will be launched across the nation very soon.

Re: BSNL WiMAX Tariff Plans

BSNL WiMAX Tariff Plans :

Re: BSNL WiMAX Tariff Plans

I am planning to buy a new BSNL WiMAX but I have got confused about the plans which you have given over here. Actually all the plans provided here are unlimited one so there must be some plans which has some restrictions on the download limit due to which plan price also gets decreased. I would like to ask you guys that is there any plan which is bit cheaper then these plans no matter if there is any restrictions on the download limit. Though first plan suits according to my needs still I would like to have some knowledge about the Non-Unlimited plans.