Thread: Tariff In Gujarat For Airtel 3G

Tariff In Gujarat For Airtel 3G

I have been using the 3G service that was provided by the Tata Docomo since long and was satisfied by the service that was provided by it. But recently I have heard that Airtel is launching a new 3G service that is having lucrative charges and is quite cheap compared to other network. They are launching a new plan called the Youth pack. I am using this service in Gujarat, and have heard that this plan is being launched world wide, and specially for Gujarat, the youth plan has been introduced. Please tell me the tariff that would be possibly their for the 3G services that will be provided by the Airtel.

Re: Tariff In Gujarat For Airtel 3G

The tariff for the Airtel new service that has been launched newly in the Gujarat and the rates have been decided according to the launch of the plan. The new plan is called the Youth plan. And the new plan is coming with the Tariff and the VAS benefits. The new youth plan is fully loaded with the unlimited night calling for Rs.40, free sms and 200 MB free internet.

Also the call rates between Airtel to Airtel is Rs.1 for 20 minutes. And also it provides Free Voice Blog, Mobile Mirchi , Love tips, Games, Friends chat, etc. It is having 200 sms free per day for 365 days, and also 200 MB surfing for 7 days. And also it provide free voice blog where the Airtel community can communicate with the celebrities and also ask them various questions that they want. Then it provides with Mirchi mobile where the customer can listen to the Radio Mirchi FM in any place of the country.

Also the additional feature of this phone is that you can get free love tips, and also various types of games that you would love to play, then you also get to do friends chat. You can enjoy all this services within 24 Hrs of activation that will available for 30 Days for you. You can also get a list of a number of FM list in your mobile phones and also enjoy the night calling facility that will allow you to enjoy free night calls.

I got up with the tariff rates but the only thing is that having a problem is that I wanted to get the information of the 3G USB Modem that has bee launched by the Airtel and also I have heard that the Airtel has launched the USB modem along with the Micromax which is called to be the Airtel Micromax MMX 350G. Please tell me the information regarding this if anyone is having the details of the USB Modem that is provided by the Airtel.

The Airtel is providing the service in the four variances of data cards and also below are
    The four varities of the Airtel 3G Data cards.
    1)Airtel 300G- The Airtel 300G is a devices which has been offered for Rs 3499
    with the additional features such as Quad band support as well as UMTS/HSDPA support. The sms facilities, and the plug and play option is another good option in it. The EDGE/GPRS and International roaming are also very well in support of the Airtel 3G devices. Airtel 3G mobile broadband will be working with PC’s and is compatible with the windows 2000/ windows XP and windows Vista operating systems as well as Mac operating systems.
    2)Airtel 200G- Airtel 300G devices is being offered for Rs 2499 with the features such as Tri- band support as well as EDGE support. The sms facilities, plug and play option, GSM/GPRS and International roaming are also very well in support of the Airtel 3G devices.
    3)Airtel 3G- Airtel 3G devices that is being offered for Rs 3799 with the features such as Quad band support and UMTS/HSDPA with 3.6 MBPS support. Airtel 3G is mainly offered for the broadband users of Notebook and PC’s.
    4)Airtel Edge- Airtel Edge devices is offered for Rs 2000 with the features such as Quad band support as well as EDGE support.