Thread: MTNL 3G Jadoo in Mumbai with Killer App and 3G A Revolution

MTNL 3G Jadoo in Mumbai with Killer App and 3G A Revolution

I had heard that the MTNL 3G Jadoo connection which had started in Mumbai is coming with both the Killer App and 3G A Revolution in it. I have an issue that what is Killer App and 3G A Revolution. Does anyone have the knowledge about these both technologies if anyone of you have any kind of information related to this please helps me out from this issue?

Re: MTNL 3G Jadoo in Mumbai with Killer App and 3G A Revolution

The video which is used on 3G is known as the killer application, it is used in the form of video streaming or mobile television or video calls. But the mobile screen is not actually conducive to screening over a huge length, and not the television content is being streamed optimized for the mobile screen. Can you say how visible a cricket ball be when we shoot the video with the camera for the television? As Mobile television is normally being accessible by the company like Idea Cellular and Tata Indicom on their GPRS and Edge which is about 2.5G, who is also offering another data intensive function such as Quickfinder GPS and regional entertainment WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) sites on their presented networks. When it approaches to the music to download the full track you could need the superior bandwidths, so the 3G technology might search in favor amongst the music lovers. If you need to listen to a music track, you would like it to download it instantaneously and not need to wait. So the music services, radio and music-focused handsets help the Telco’s to attract the users. It also has the feature of Online gaming “The platform doesn’t matter as far as the game is fine,” this is an example like FreeCell or Hearts or any other card games that we obtain preloaded on our desktops systems and laptops with Microsoft Windows. The most well-liked mobile game such as Snakes or Bricks or other sport games which is made for the mobiles phone that is based on the cricket or and politics. Even with advanced data speeds that let you to go for the download more games faster or run a data heavy massively multiplayer online game like World of Warcraft. This is the information what I have with me but I don’t have the information of A Revolution.

Thank for the information what you have provided to me. But what does the “A Revolution” in 3G Jadoo means. Is this used for working the 3g technology or some other purpose? Does anyone else have the information about the “A Revolution” which is used in 3G Jadoo? Any help related to this issue will be appreciated.

The Killer App which is used in MTNL 3G Jadoo to call the Explorer for the internet surfing you can go for the Explorer like Safari, Firefox, etc. Once you get familiar for the faster surf times on your 3G mobile, you will not go back to use the 2G as it has the very slow downloading speed. I hope this will help you to solve your problems.

I have gone with the same MTNL 3G Jadoo connection in Mumbai with the same Killer App and 3G A Revolution on my mobile phone. I have used it I have no problem with the same it works the superior for me. I think you must go for the same as I am using it without any kind of problems. So you must try this on your mobile phone.