Thread: Which telecoms will be providing 3G services.

Which telecoms will be providing 3G services.

Hello everyone, I heard about a 3G services called Third Generation Services that is being the latest generation of standards for mobile phones and mobile telecommunications services. I would want to know that how many Mobile networks are looking to grab these services. I am using Airtel network so just want to know which are the other telecommunication industries that are looking for putting their hands on this service. Can any one come up with some very good answers along with what is the full feature of 3G service.

Re: Which telecoms will be providing 3G services.

Hi mate, I would like to inform you that the Third Generation(3G), is a generation of standards for mobile phones and mobile telecommunications services fulfilling specifications by the International Telecommunication Union. It enables customers to make video calls, mobile TV,mobile internet access and many more in a very effective manner. This is actually the advanced version of 2G which we all are currently using. With 3G, we can make video calls apart from voice calls also 3G provides very high data rate as compared to 2G in short they have a very high frequency that will allow us to make calls faster and we wont have any problem of network failure. As far as the, telecom industries is concerned, I guess there are altogether 9 industries that are currently in the process of providing this services.

Hello, I have also heard that there are altogether nine telecommunication industries that are currently have submitted their bids for the auction of 3G spectrum. These companies are all one of the well known industries in India. They are Airtel, Mtnl, Vodafone, Aircel, Tata, Videocon, Idea and few more. They are all strong contenders who are currently in the process of providing 3G services to their respective users. Although the exact date of when would they start their own service is still unknown. But currently MTNL and BSNL is the only networks that are providing the 3G services in India. So can use any one of them if want depending on your location.

Hey its true that the 3G services will be provided by 9 telecommunication companies however the exact date is still unknown. With the involvement of the 3G services in India the users can download content at a very high speed, they can also do voice calling from their mobile phone at some desirable cost. We can surely enjoy this services as its going to change the entire outlook of the of mobile service. Currently, these are being launched in 9 states and this number is naturally going to be increased in the future. Also, Bsnl and mtnl is already providing the services and you can use them till the time others dont come up with their own services.

Hey according to me India is lagging back as compare to other countries. Still we are not able to completely launch the 3G services in India. The other countries have even started using the 4G services that is by far the latest generation as compared to 3G. Looking at the amount of feature that 3G is going to have we can guess what would be 4 G like. But I think by looking at the the government procedure I think 4G is way beyond our reach. Although there are in all nine companies who will be providing the 3G service in India I dont know what is still restricting them from do so.