Thread: What is per second billing of MTNL Prepaid 3G Jadoo Mobile Services

What is per second billing of MTNL Prepaid 3G Jadoo Mobile Services

Hello friends i using MTNL from past few months and I am also using the 3G services that are been provided by the company. Since I stay in Mumbai and MTNL is the only operator that provides the 3G services here so I lucky to have to use MTNL and I really like the 3G video calling facility that is provide by the MTNL. I would want to make full use of the video calling services but the problem is that the rates for this service is very costly and I cannot spend too much on this. But I have heard recently that MTNL has come up with 3G Jadoo service that has low rates than the previous scheme. So I would want to know the cost of per second billing of new 3G Jadoo service provided by MTNL.

Re: What is per second billing of MTNL Prepaid 3G Jadoo Mobile Services

Yes its true that MTNL has come up with a new plan that is 3G Jadoo for all its customers who really want to enjoy the video calling service. This scheme as a bit lower cost per second as compared to the earlier version of the 3G services that were provided by the MTNL. Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL) the first 3G provider in India has come up with a New Life Time Valid 3GPrepaid Connections with inbuilt Pay per Second Tariff at Rs.101. This is really a good joy for all the customers who are using trump and dolphin located in Mumbai. I think now everyone would look for the same network as MTNL is way ahead from other network providers.

Hey I have even heard about this plan and I am very curious to know about what are the rates of the video calling. This is certainly a boost to all the user of the MTNL network. The MTNL is really going to emerge as one of the best in the business as other company is still to come up with 3G services. I am very lucky to be using this network. Also, I would want to know that what should be done to utilize this scheme. Do we have to buy a new sim kit for this or do we have to send any message from our mobile phones. I am a dolphin user so please can any one suggest me with how can I enable this service on my mobile phone.

Hey dude you have heard it correctly MTNL has come up with a new 3G video calling plans for all its customers. The plan 3G Jadoo is quite beneficial for all the customers who are using MTNL network. The new scheme will require you to take a new sim card and a 3 G Jadoo scheme on it. The customers will have to pay RS 101/= to get this package which will contain 3G sim kit and FTRC along with a talktime of RS 41/=. For you sim to get activated you have to recharge with the FTRC that is available with the pack. Only after doing this you will be able to make use of the 3G Jadoo plan on your mobile phone. But don’t forget that you should have a 3G enabled mobile with you.

Hello friends, I also heard about the 3G Jadoo service and I would just want to know that what will be calling charges from MTNL to MTNL as well as from MTNL to other. The most important is this factor in any network no matter what ever plan you take. Also, i think that we should wait for a while a lets see what is the customer feedback and then take appropriate move. If the feedback is great than certainly I will be switching on to the 3G jadoo plan. I have kept my finders crossed. Hope MTNL doesnt embarrass any one of its users.

Hello friends, I am also a MTNL user and I have switched onto that package as soon as I heard the news of its launch in the market. The 3G Jadoo service will be a Prepaid service which you can avail for Rs 101/=. The best part of this is that it is a life time service so you dont have to look any whee else for at least some here. I am using this service from day one and really liked it s performance. Using this we can make all Local and STD Voice call as well as Video Calls to MTNL network at just Half Paisa per second (1p/2sec) and 1 paisa/one second for all other Local and STD network. I dont think so that any one will be providing such a cheap rates in the future. I will definitely stick to MTNL for life time.