Thread: New 3G Jadoo SIM Card launched in Mumbai by MTNL

New 3G Jadoo SIM Card launched in Mumbai by MTNL

I am living in Kerala and there I was using 3G connection by BSNL which was really awesome and serving me it’s best even in the deepest of my house. Normally other networks are failed to do so and BSNL 3G signal showing at5 full strength. Now I am transferred to Mumbai and want a new connection in Mumbai here I heard that MTNL launched its 3G jadoo simcard. I want to buy one card and want to know about its tariff plans as in BSNL I see on net std call rates does that net includes in MTNL too. But when I went to the MTNL office in my area they said that I have to buy a MTNL handset for having MTNL 3G jadoo pack. How they can do this they don’t have any services related to the CDMA and this thing happens only for the individual mobile services. Can you provide me the information about this silly thing and also provide me the easy mobile recharge plans how to recharge this using mobile.

re: New 3G Jadoo SIM Card launched in Mumbai by MTNL

MTNL has introduced its 3G services in Mumbai called jadoo for this you need to have a handset supporting to the 3G services. As we are talking 3G in India then I want to warn you about that in India many handsets do not have felicitated with the 3G services and they only provide you2G services only that mean you will get a speed of 2g on your 3G connection. You can prefer Nokia as many 3G enabled handset start in the range of Rs 7000 to Rs 8000 and I am not sure that there are cheaper 3G phones around. 3G is the name applied by the majority of service suppliers to a technology which is shortened technically as WCDMA, but this is in fact a chase on from GSM technology, not from CDMA1x or CDMA2000 technology; so "regular" handsets will work older fashion Tata (and Spice and Virgin?) and Reliance handsets will not work. MTNL Mumbai and BSNL are disconnecting companies in a lot of ways so I think tariff plans for Kerala and Mumbai will not be same.

Thank you very much for giving me the information about the 3G mobile services and also for the information which you have given me about the mobile phone. Will you please provide me the information about the tariff plans of the 3G MTNL services? I was using this 3G services but I am confused due to their information about the simcard. Can anybody provide me the information about the tariff plans and also if possible please give me the info about the easy mobile recharge as in Kerala I was able to do so using mobile phone. I will be very grateful to you all for the help.

Not only you my friend there are many people around the city who want to know about this plan so I am providing you all the details about the tariff plans which you need and as you want to know about the easy mobile recharge then I want to tell you that there is no easy mobile recharge is available on this connection as they have only postpaid connection. To take the taste of Mumbai’s 3G jadoo services first you should to try their trial pack. As this service can be used by any GSM mobile subscriber who has their handset with 3G services. This trial pack is for Rs 99 where you can use this for 15 days with 50 MB data download. Any of excess use of this pack will be charged as Rs3 per MB. After using this you will be able know that you are getting the full network of the service in your area or not then you can go for the further tariff plans. MTNL has many plans which are as follows:
    • MTNL Mumbai 3G Plan-250
    • MTNL Mumbai 3G Plan-450
    • MTNL Mumbai 3G Plan-750
    • MTNL Mumbai Unlimited 3G Plan

Ooh! That’s great but you have given just a little description. Actually I need the information in full explanation like what will be the minimum usage monthly charges; free data usage and what will be the limit of the video calls and what will the charge after the full usage of the free services by them. I am using MTNL dolphin simcard having 3G postpaid plans. Please do this help for me as I am using dolphin I think the information you have given to me may be for the MTNL trump.

The 3G service purchaser can subscribe to any of the accessible Dolphin 2G plans for Voice and SMS being presented by MTNL. Beside with this they can subscribe to MTNL Mumbai 3G Jadu services as an add-on service, the tariff information of which is given below:
    1. MTNL Mumbai 3G Plan-250-: Monthly charge Rs.250 with without charges Data usage 200 MB and 50 FREE Video call to have Net. Later than free usage data charges Rs.3 per MB
    2. MTNL Mumbai 3G Plan-450-: Monthly charges Rs.450 with without charge Data usage 500 MB and 100 FREE Video calls to own Net. Later than free usage data charges Rs.3 per MB.
    3. MTNL Mumbai 3G Plan-750-: Monthly charges Rs.750 with free of charge Data usage 1 GB and 150 FREE Video calls to own Net. Later than free usage data charges Rs.3 per MB.
    4. MTNL Mumbai Unlimited 3G Plan-2500-: Monthly rental fee Rs.2500 with limitless information usage and 300 FREE Video calls to have Net.

I am also a MTNL user from Mumbai and want information about the MTNL’s 3G jadu as I want to buy a new simcard I it may be a silly question I can get this information from the MTNL office but the office is far away from my residence but if possible please give me a short description about the Simcard charges and also with their service charges and also want to know their calling rates to the same network and on the other network local and STD calling. Also I am using MTNL trump card but that is not a 3G connection. Is this service is available in TRUMP also then it will be very nice to as I have very powerful network in my area. Please help me.