Thread: Unable to test speed of Tata Docomo 3G on computer

Unable to test speed of Tata Docomo 3G on computer

I am using the Tata Docomo 3G connection on my mobile phone. then i connected the same on my system. What i did here is that just connected my mobile phone to the computer and try to have an access on internet. I succeeded in having an access over it but was not able to get the speed which i use to get on the mobile. I am using the Nokia N73 mobile phone to connect on my system. Now the thing here is that is it possible for me to test the speed of the network on the system and if yes than how. Make sure one thing that i am using the 3G connection.

Re: Unable to test speed of Tata Docomo 3G on computer

It is obvious that the speed will decrease because the 3G is built only for the mobile phone. The thing here is at if you will try to connect the mobile phone of yours which is 3G enabled to the computer and then will try to have an access over the internet, it is possible to have an access but the speed it low as compared to the speed that you will get on the mobile. The 3G network service is mainly known for its speed but only on the mobile phone and if you will try and connect it on the system than it will definitely degrade the performance. So better try and not connect it with the system of yours rather use it to its best effect on the mobile phone.

If you want to test the speed of the system than you can use this application Broadband Speed Test 1.3. It is the best application that is currently available and will give you the perfect speed of the network that you are using. What you have to do here is that just download this application and and then just install it on the system and then check the speed. I hope that it will help you test the speed of the connection.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that if you are not able to check the speed of the internet that you are using than you have to just go on speed test that will check your speed of the network and also will give you correct speed. There is no need of installing any of the application just go online and check your network speed, i hope that it will give you the exact speed readings.

I am thankful to you people for considering my problem and also for spending your vital time to find the solution. Actually the thing here is that i have measured the speed and it also gave me the correct readings, Now the speed which i am getting on the mobile phone of mine is better than the speed which i am getting on my system. So is there is any way that will help me to increase the speed or at least getting the same speed which i am getting on my mobile phone. Please help me in this case.