Thread: Reliance GSM 3g tariff plan in India

Reliance GSM 3g tariff plan in India

I am using a HTC Touch 2 mobile phone which is 3g enabled handset. I have inserted the Reliance GSM sim card in it. I have heard that reliance shortly going to release 3g service. I want to know about its tariff plan. If anyone have any information about its tariff plan then please help me.

Re: Reliance GSM 3g tariff plan in India

Reliance Mobiles and communications currently released and declared 3G ready GSM SIM cards service in India. Tele Communication enemy and specialized are taking it as a enormous turn from reliance as they were exclusively reliable on CDMA data Transfer communication technology and their opponent like Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL were giving through tough business antagonism. As they are currently offering GSM based 3G enabled services, we can definitely wait for several handy rivalry in the market and service rates will definitely go down.

Well as reliance communication have at the present released itself as a 3G prepared mobile communication service provider, they have ongoing their announcement movements through basic plans, tariffs and various information regarding reliance 3g SIM cards and services. Given under are several of the specifications regarding their services, you might find useful to select the best plan for yourself.

I am also using a reliance gsm sim card since from last one year. I am waiting for reliance communication has to release its 3g services. But I don’t know about its release date but I think reliance will also shortly going to release 3g service in India shortly. Ok, but actually I want to know the tariff plan of 3g service by them. I think the tariff plan of 3g service will more costly as compare to the gprs plans. Someone please help me.