Thread: MTNL Mumbai ties with NOKIA to promote 3G Jadoo

MTNL Mumbai ties with NOKIA to promote 3G Jadoo

I am planning to buy a NOKIA mobile for me but I have recently heard that there is some sort of plan that is going on within the Nokia. I have seen that there some thing called as a bonding between the NOKIA and the MTNL. What is all that about? Well I will be glad to have the Mobile soon in my pocket if the plan really sounds good. Please anyone here if has complete idea regarding the plan then take the trouble of posting regarding the plan.

Re: MTNL Mumbai ties with NOKIA to promote 3G Jadoo

Yes it is true that the MTNL Mumbai has recently tied up with the biggest brand in mobile handset Nokia. It has done that so that the MTNL can promote the 3G services that it is offering. So if at all you have decided to have the 3G handset from the Nokia then I would say that there are chances that you might get your hands to experience the 3G services from MTNL. So if at all you are in the Mumbai and you are on to take the Mobile hand set then I would say that this offer is simply the thing that you should look for. As the only 3G provider in Mumbai is MTNL so I think for the new buyers this is the best offer. Here you will be getting the Nokia Handset and the MTNL SIM card for free, and that too with the 3G Jadoo on it.

Well OK it is fine that the MTNL Mumbai has tied up with the NOKIA Company but in addition to that I just want to know what are the various plans and schemes under this tie up between the two. What are the various plans please let me know about the data usage and all the plans that will be offered to me once I have that piece in my pocket. I want to have the clear descriptions of the same and that too in the simple manner. I have tried reading the same on some other sites but the scheme was really confusing. Please let me know about the same.

Well if at all you are confused about the plan of the MTNL then please allow me to clear the idea behind the scheme that the MTNL is offering. On the very first note I just want to tell you that please buy the 3G handset from the Nokia Priority Dealer. If the handset is bought from the Nokia Priority Dealer, then you will be offered a Recharge Coupon of Rs. 499 and it is actually free. You will have to pay only for the Handset that you are buying. Along with the Recharge Coupon you will be also offered a 3G SIM absolutely free. Well the cost of the 3G SIM is Rs 80, but here it will be free. Now regarding the Recharge Coupon:
    • In it, it has the talk time of Rs 28
    • In addition to that it has free data download of 100MB per month
    • Free local video call of about 25 minutes, but there is a restriction on the video call the validity is only for the 30 days.

Well I think that the idea of the scheme is now pretty clear with all of you there.

I want to say that the MTNL this time has really come up with the most economical package with the promotion of the 3G Jadoo. With these offer it has also come up here with the attractive call rates for voice and video both. The call rates I have seen has really went down. The call rate between MTNL Mumbai and MTNL Delhi is 20 paise per minute. On the other hand for local call on any other network the charge is 50 paise per minute. Well in case of the STD calls I have not seen anything useful but it is 75 paise per minute. Please see that this all things will be available to you only if you will buy the 3G handset from the Nokia Priority Dealer. Please take care of the last point so that you can enjoy all the offers that have been offered by MTNL.

I think that there is no other way by which you can enjoy the power of the 3G and if you are in Mumbai City then it is the MTNL, the only one, which can make you see the power of the 3G. If at all you are planning of having the new handset and that too from the Nokia’s desk then I think that it is best time to take the advantage of both. Well I am really happy with the plans and all the offers that they are offering. I would say that it is really worth of giving the try. Please give this a try and I am sure that you will be content with the same. Also if you want to see the Live Matches then it is perfect option that I would go for. I would simply say that this is the best so far.