Thread: Which is best Data Plan in Reliance Postpaid

Which is best Data Plan in Reliance Postpaid

I am having one question regarding the Reliance Data Plan. I am looking for the data plan which will help me to surf on Internet. But not sure Which is best Data Plan in Reliance Postpaid. I need a plan which will allow me the unlimited internet uses. But there are lots of plan available which makes me confuse. So if you are having any idea about the Good plan for internet uses in Reliance Postpaid then please let me know about same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Which is best Data Plan in Reliance Postpaid

If you ask me then i will recommend you two plan which are having the low call rate and internet uses for the same. The one which i am talking about is known as the Swift 30 and Freedom@Nite which will allow you to make a call at 50 paisa whether it is STD or local. These two plans offers the internet usage as per the rental plan you select and go with the same. If you go with the Freedom@Nite 900 then you will get the 1.5 GB usage per month and additional charges beyond the free limit are Rs. 2 per minute. Same goes with the Swift 30 plan also. If you wanted to know more about the other plan then i will advise you to contact the Reliance regarding the same and see whether it is working for you or not. You will get the proper reply from the Reliance.

I am also the user of the Reliance Postpaid connection and having the 299 plan which is the best plan that i ever used. I am using the 299 plan which is giving the fast browsing on the internet. This plans also offers the low charges for the calls. If you wanted to know more about the same then i will advise you to go with the below givens links which will let you know more in detail about the same. I hope you will like this plan.

Plan 299 & 599 Going To Be Launched In Postpaid Soon

Reliance Mobile postpaid plans are 'designed to fit' your calling needs. If you are looking for some great talk plans, we are sure to have one appropriate, for you. You can choose your plan from a variety of affordable tariff plans. So go ahead and select the plans or special packs of your choice from the filter displayed on the left of your screen. Just go the Reliance official site and subscribe for the plan that you liked the most. You will come to know about the lots of plan which you can choose and go with according to your need. Here are the link for the same. Just go with same and see whether you are liking this or not.