Thread: 2GB Vodafone unlimited GPRS plan

2GB Vodafone unlimited GPRS plan

I have a Nokia N95 mobile phone and i am using Vodafone SIM card in it. I want to use GPRS service in my mobile phone. I ask my some friend about Vodafone GPRS and they told me about 2GB Vodafone unlimited GPRS plan. I want to know more about it. So if there is a someone who have information of 2GB Vodafone unlimited GPRS plan then please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: 2GB Vodafone unlimited GPRS plan

Yes. You heard right from yours friends. vodafone announced Unlimited GPRS Plan in just 95 rs only. But this offer is still valid at Karnataka only. There is a details for Vodafone Unlimited GPRS Plan are as follows:-

Pack: 95 Rs
    Validity: 30 Days
    Maximum Usage: 2GB/Month (Fair usage Policy) =Unlimited
    Offered Valid at Karnataka

Vodafone unlimited GPRS plan is a excellent plan. You get a maximum 2 GB free downloading in a months. It sufficient for all user who need a internet for daily purpose. If you want to activate this GPRS plan then you need minimum 100 rs balance in your vodafone Sim card. Send the message to *121*95# to activate this service in your Vodafone SIM card.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Vodafone unlimited GPRS plan is valid with only prepaid connection. If you have a prepaid card connection then only you can activate this service otherwise you not. You can change your connection from postpaid to prepaid but for that you have to call to your Vodafone customer care. If you activate this service in your Vodafone SIM then you need minimum RS.1 balance in your Sim. There is a different- different plans for every country in a prepaid connection.
    God is REAL... unless declared an INTEGER

There are two unlimited plan are available with Vodafone. One is 3 days unlimited gprs plan offer at RS 16 and other is one month unlimited gprs plan at Rs 95 only. One month plan is just for prepaid customers in Karnataka. If you want to activate one of this service then simply do an e-top with Rs 95 or Rs 16 or send message "ACT GPRS" to 144 and it toll free number. For more details call 121 from vodafone mobile and it also toll free number