Thread: Unlimited mobile 3G internet access from Reliance Communication

Unlimited mobile 3G internet access from Reliance Communication

I am an online business person. Most of my work is depends on my laptop and the internet. Now I am searching for a good internet 3G plan. I had been using the unlimited plan per month via my Reliance Communication mobile. But I am very unhappy about its slow speed. I decided to have the new technology called 3G services. I was impressed by its speed and accuracy. I heard that it is too expensive. The problem is my laptop should be stay online until I manually disconnect the internet. So it is going to take a lot of time and lot of data. So anyone knows about the unlimited 3G mobile internet from Reliance?

Re: Unlimited mobile 3G internet access from Reliance Communication

The India’s second largest telecom industry Reliance communication has offers unlimited internet access for their mobile users at just Rs. 99/month. This is the same kind of service that was offered by the other mobile internet service provider. But it is not a 3G service. At present there is no such kind of 3G service from the Reliance as of my knowledge. But it will be going to start the 3G internet service for mobile as soon as possible. As you know that the 3G service is not the cheapest service. If the Rcom will start the mobile 3G internet access it will not be s unlimited plan at the beginning.

I don’t think that the 3G unlimited plans from the Reliance are selling in market. There are other good unlimited internet plans via mobile which provides more or less similar strength of 3G internet. The company has already gained the license key for 3G services in India. There is a good wireless internet access called Netconnect High Speed 1x. You will get several plans here. You can choose any kind plan that suits you needs.

The largest telecom operator Reliance communication offers CDMA and GSM nationwide. It has already won the license to start the 3G service across 13 Indian circles. The company has provided its 2G mobile internet. In future it will be going to start the same mobile service as 3G. The users have to wait several days to get the actual service with different plans. As far as the unlimited offer concern it will took little more time to decide.

• The company announces unlimited Mobile internet access for its GSM customers.
    • The offer contain a flexible internet access and Bundled content download (Prepaid Subscribers)
    • Easy access to any sites, IM application and Email
    • Unlimited internet access through mobile phones at Rs 99/- per month.