Thread: How to Hack Bandwidth?

How to Hack Bandwidth?

Hi friends, it is illegal to say that I want to know that how can we hack our bandwidth? I have the idea of IP address and the MAC address of the PC’s which are located on the server. For example I am having the IP address of 194.172.42.111 is getting the speed of 120kbps and second IP address is 194.172.42.120 and getting the speed of 256kbps bandwidth speed. I want to hack the second IP address. How can I do it?

Re: How to Hack Bandwidth?

It is big risk dear. It is very difficult to say that how to hack the bandwidth of the IP address. What you can try is to use the IP address having the large address bandwidth by changing your own IP address and MAC address. Make use of the software to change MAC address. To get the access to the other IP address or MAC address is quite risky. if you able to do it let me inform first. it can be interesting.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

The IP bandwidth is being controlled by Internet Service Provider (ISP). The bandwidth is not being provided by your windows system. There are two major components of bandwidth that is the upload speed and download speed. If you want to change your bandwidth id your IP address or change it then better call to your Service Provider. it can be hacked as well but that are only known to the computer and internet experts.

It is possible to hack the IP bandwidth address. I know one thing is that the internet Service Provider can obviously change your speed. At your side it is impossible. If you have the ADSL router enter in to the system and open the main configuration page. It is great to download any unwanted and also useful stuff at the high speed.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter