Thread: MTS Blaze broadband Speeds

MTS Blaze broadband Speeds

I have currently got the Mblaze which is as a promo offer on pay for my laptop. At the time of travelling I feel that it is good. And I have checked the speed of this in my city it is around 3.1 Mbps. But when I check this live then I have found that I am getting the speed of about 415 kbps only. Hey sorry actually I forget to mention my city I am living in the Cochin city where as I mention MTS says it offers up to 3.1 Mbps speed. So I just want to know from other users so if you have any kind of idea related to this then help me.

Re: MTS Blaze broadband Speeds

I have also faced this issue and regarding this I have found that these guys are telling that in the mobile broad band on any of the internet service provider their highest speed depends on the HSIA/HSD or EVDO cards which is used by them. And here we have to know a small number of things here which I believe are more precious and user should be acquainted with. Speed will get fluctuate and depends on a number of parameters
    1. First thing is that the signal quality and % at receiving end
    2. After that the second main important thing is the numbers of subscriber are attached to that area of the ISP.
    3. And the last thing is that make sure while you move to any new area or city and attempt to discover out the speed different.

I have read the previous post which is given here and I am totally agree with that. And in this I think that the ISPs have to not argue so big if the signals could be so deprived at the receiving end which is the heart of a city. Furthermore, 3.1 mbps appears to be the perfect condition, which is not untainted for any network in India.

I am also using this MTS MBlaze for approximately 2 months at the present. I have utilized it in Jamshedpur and Calcutta. Though the previous user says 3.1MBPS, and in India pointed out, that’s under perfect circumstances. I am getting approximately 800kbps to 1mbps in fine conditions and approximately 300 kbps normally. I did a speed test and it gave the download speed as 1.4 mbps. The connectivity is fine. Since it was the simply broadband data card in Jamshedpur, I opted for it. Also, at the present I will be changing to Mumbai and I arrangement to purchase one more MBLAZE modem. I am preparing to stay the current one for home use I mean for the parents. Why MBLAZE? The reason behind this is it is cheaper compare to others. Also, the kind of speed that I obtain is acceptable for me as I am not a heavy downloader.

I have seen the MTS team advertising MTS MBlaze in the Chennai city. So here I want to know that is anybody their services in this city I mean in the Chennai. If yes, then please give me the information of its speed, downloading and also uploading speed. Please give comment here. Include network coverage etc related to this topic. Thanks in advance.

I think I have solution of your question. I am living in the Chennai and near to Mamballam and here speed is quite good. I get the normal speed around 252 KBPS. But one more thing I want to tell you here is that the speed depends on the hotspots of the company. I was utilizing the corporate connection before the MTS and it is fine in hotspots. It is pleasant that a Russian company has taken attention in India. But after that I switch to MTS.

Check This:
    MTS MBLAZE 3.1 MBPS BRODBAND+

I tried Reliance 3G - 7.2 MBPS
    & Tata Photon+ 3.1 Brodband
    Reliance Neetconnet+ 3.1 mbps
    None gave me the speed ....excluding MTS MBLAZE
    only MTS MBLAZE gave me the speed of 2.8/2.9/2.6 MBPS out of 3.1 mbps while the network strenth was 99%
    Last edited by Ravi.singh; 15-01-2012 at 10:56 PM. Reason: typing mistake