Thread: Videocon d2h launches set top box for Rs 888

Videocon d2h launches set top box for Rs 888

I want to buy a new DTH connection for TV set. I have heard that Videocon recently launches the set top box for rupees 888. That’s why I am thinking to buy this set top box my television set. I am looking to gather some more information about the new Videocon D2H connection for television set. Someone please help me.

Re: Videocon d2h launches set top box for Rs 888

Videocon d2h, the DTH support of the Videocon Group, recently released a STB for Rs 888, as a particular discount for the festive season. Customers subscribing to the discount would be getting Videocon d2h STB and also with the one month of Diamond Pack of Rs 292 free, a press release declared. "We are offering our maximum package at lowest price of Rs 888 to bring on the festive fervour to the Indian consumers," Videocon d2h's Director, Saurabh Dhoot, said. The launch declared that the consumers will have to pay additional for the installation.

Now there are no long after Tata Sky slash its set-top box cost down to Rs. 999, Videocon D2H, Videocon DTH support Group released Videocon set-top box in just rupees 888. But it is a opening offer for Christmas, which contains one month Diamond Pack of Rs. 292 free. Videocon DTH preceding discount was a TV arrives through proprietary D2H service, other than the novel set-top box offers Videocon to imprison the market for populace who previously have a television. The free lunch does not arrive with no its share of fine print although, for the reason that, according to the press release, you also encompass to shell out additional for the capability if the cost.

Videocon d2h had previous arrive through another DTH discount, this is had a TV bundled through its proprietary d2h service. The fresh discount, however, diverge through the older one as the set-top box may assist Videocon d2h to aim individuals who previously contains a TV set. According to the Videocon d2h press release, users contain to pay additional for installation and the price have not been declared.

Videocon d2h is a latest participant in the previously crowded DTH space of India. This requires targeting more and more people that why it can contain a ample subscriber foundation and obtain on the might of the big company such as Dish TV, Airtel Digital TV, Reliance DTH, Tata Sky and Sun TV. This however, leftovers to be observe how these marketing strategy will help Videocon d2h reinforce its location in the long run.