Thread: Stop Message alerts in Vodafone

Stop Message alerts in Vodafone

I have Samsung Mobile phone and it is been activated with Vodafone. The problem is that I am getting Sms alerts everytime. I am notable to sort the issue. Please help me out so that I can make the changes to be done and work accordingly. I do not know what could have been causing this. I just want to deactivate it and do not want anymore such kind of sms to be received. Is there anyway through which I can get rid of it.

Re: Stop Message alerts in Vodafone

You should contact Vodafone for the same and then look out which will be helpful. It will be better for you. Check out for the thing. It is essential. The sms alerts would be stopped by then by contacting Vodafone customer care. There is certain parameters which needs to be fulfilled. I am sure this will be helpful for you and work as required. So contact them and then look out whether you are able to stop the service.

You have to send an SMS NPCN to 111. As it is been done there would be a post call notification which will be disabled within 48 hrs. You will receive a confirmation message as an acknowledgment. Do check out for the same and work accordingly. Am sure this will let you to perform for the task as required. It will be beneficial for you. Do look out. The sms alerts that you get will then be stopped and you may then be able to process for the change quite very well. Look out.

Call on 111 that is Customer care contact no for Vodafone. They will suggest you and let you know what has to be done. Basically these features can be deactivated by sending some SMS to 111 or the service number which they will say. You have to cancel the activation for the service which is been active due to which you are receiving this alerts. So work for the thing as needed. I am sure you may then be able to sort the thing well without any problem. Do look out.