Thread: Videocon D2H is it worth

Videocon D2H is it worth

I am looking forward to purchase a new DTH Subscription and after a lot of research i have found that Videocon is the one for me. Can anyone here provide me the link to the Videocon D2H. I would be very much thankful to you. Even it would be better if you express your own views. Please tell me whether it is worth subscribing to the videocon D2H.

Re: Videocon D2H is it worth

It appears as you have not searched the forums properly because the video con dth review is already present you can go through the following Videocon satellite LCD DTH TV Review. I think that Videocon has the latest technology and the services offered by videocon are worth its money so i think that you should definitely go for the same.

Videocon D2H services are really very good since i have been using videocon d2h from past two months since then i have never faced a brokedown or any similar kind of issue with my Videocon D2H moreover it provides a very good picture quality and 24 by 7 help and support. It appears as videocon will take over all the DTH service providers. You can surely go for the videocon D2H All the best!!!.

I will recommend you to buy Tata sky since tata sky is a reliable name in india. Tata sky digicomp is charged at a very cheap rate of just Rs. 999 only. Moreover if you purchase Tata sky drive subscription by calling the tata sky help line you can be eligible for free home delivery and a special offer. As far as i know you can avail a 100 % waiver of the installation charge which is Rs 1000. The monthly subscription of tata sky is starting at Rs 150.