Thread: Sun Direct HD DTH Price in India

Sun Direct HD DTH Price in India

I want to buy a new HD DTH service for my television set because I have purchased a Sony LCD full HD TV. I am willing to buy Sun DTH HD because they are providing service at very cheap rates. If there is any other cheap package rate compared to other DTH HD service then can anyone also give me details about the same. My priority is to look out for some cheap ones first so kindly suggest me what DTH service should I use for my TV. Thanks for any recommendations.

Re: Sun Direct HD DTH Price in India

Hi,

I am using a Sun Direct HD DTH service for my TV and I have purchased its DTH Set Top Box at rupees 2940. They have also installed the set top box for me and have also given me 2 months of subscription. I have installed this set top box last month and I am very satisfied with the audio and video quality. So I will definitely recommend you to buy this set top box if you want to go for it.

Re: Sun Direct HD DTH Price in India

Sun DTH is certainly comes at a very low rate when it arrives to fundamental package subscription. This set top box is only quite superior than the FTA channels which is offered by Prasar Bharati. This Sun Direct HD offers 7 High Definition Channels like Discovery HD World, Nat Geo, Colors HD, Sun TV, ESPN HD and Tamil & Telgu HD Movie & Music Service. You will be charged approximately Rs. 3000 which includes free installation and 2 month HD Subscription for free.

If you have opted to go with the Sun HD DTH and facing some issue then you can sort out this issue by installing the latest STB firmware upgrade given by Sun. Out of the 7 channels atleast 5 channesl are of good video quality with true 1080 resolution. The other 2 channels of Sun and Colors are of 4:3 ration and there is a problem with it. Mostly there are not many problems with the DTH HD in India as of now.