Thread: Videocon D2H price in India

Videocon D2H price in India

I want to buy a new DTH connection for my home. Currently I am having a CRT television set but I am looking to change it with the LCD full HD TV. I have heard that Videocon D2H has launched several types DTH connection. But I don’t have any information about that connection services. I want to know prices of the Videocon D2H and all types of connections. Someone has this connection then please give me information about it. Thanks

Re: Videocon D2H price in India

If you want to buy a new DTH connection as well as full HD LCD TV then I will suggest you buy LCD and Videocon D2H connection together. Because Videocon has launched a full HD TV and inbuilt set top box which keeps you away from the tension of the two different remote control for set top box and tv. Videocon usually offers LCD TV with universal remote control. The Videocon Model V2405F LCD TV comes with the Full HD resolution around rupees 20,000 approx.

I am also thinking to buy Lcd TV from Videocon integrated with the Videocon D2H STB. But I don’t know which TV I have to purchase because I have a very average kind of budget which is about Rs. 15000 only but I can also exceed my budget around few thousands. I did a search for Videocon D2H lcd tv price on the internet but I was unable to get the prices of these tv’s so if someone have any knowledge regarding to it then let give me detailed information.

I will suggest you to buy a full hd tv from Samsung brand which you will get for near about the 20000 rupees. The audio and video quality of the Videocon television set is quite bad and if you are spending your valuable money on the Videocon lcd tv then it is waste of money. So its always better that you invest your money in good LCD TV and after that you can go with the Videocon D2H service if you would like.