Thread: maximum data usage of TP+ 950 plan in Jaipur

maximum data usage of TP+ 950 plan in Jaipur

Hi i am using the Tata Photon plus 950 plan and it is giving me the downloading speed of just 512 kbps maximum. But initially they said that it will give me the speed of 1mbps. due to this i am not able to download the maximum data infact last month i have downloaded only 160 GB only and after that the downloading rights where restricted. I just want to know that whether this plan give only 512 kbps even though they are claiming the speed upto 1mbps. So i request the Tata photon users please help me in this case to raise the speed and also inform me whether you are also getting the same speed or not.

Re: maximum data usage of TP+ 950 plan in Jaipur

I am also facing the similar problem, even my plan is of the Tata Photon Plus 950. I guess that the Tata broadband service providers are cheating us and giving such a low speed. Actually it was said to me that this plan will give me the unlimited download but after some extent the download stops and the downloading rights get restricted. Please help in this one i am also frustrated a lot. I have also tried increasing the speed by some of the latest application but it didn't work.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is some thing wrong with the services provided to you by TATA. So in this case what you have to do is just fire a complaint against that plan in the customer care center of TATA broadband services. I hope that they will help you in this one and also after the investigation they will surely give you the speed that is mentioned in the plan. Also the downloading and the uploading speed will be increased.

Hey i am also using the same plan of Tata Photon plus 950 and getting enough speed for downloading and also for uploading. They have given me the unlimited downloading rights so i can download as much as i want, And they never restricted my downloading rights. I am happy that i am using the Tata photon and it is satisfying all my requirements. It also may the case that i stay in Mumbai an you in Jaipur. May be the place matters for them. In case you are not aware than i want to say one thing is that the same plan i am getting in just 750 Rs per month, Because here the monthly rentals are reduced and i am sure that it will be the sane there, So you just contact them.