Thread: How does the Tata photon plus works

How does the Tata photon plus works

Hi i have recently purchased a new laptop and and it has all the latest configuration and now i am planing to have the broadband service, As now i need the internet services please help me in selecting the best. also my friends suggested me the TATA photon, So from that moment i am eager to know what is tata photon and how it works, Please help me in knowing it and also advice me to select a better broad band plan which must have at least 2mbps of speed and also unlimited downloads.

Re: How does the Tata photon plus works

The Tata photon plus was launched by the Tata Indicom a popular telecom company in India. This the broadband company that provides the internet services to the users across India. It also provides this service to the technology enthusiast and also for the business users. The Tata photon actually comes in the usb format which can be plugged in into the notebooks or the desktop. It provides the highest speed for the internet surfing and also the downloading and uploading speed is amazing. This USB device enables the user to have an access over the internet from anywhere in India.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I guess that you need the best broad band service that will provide you the better speed and also the downloading should be the fastest. I think that your friends are right and you should go with the Tata photon plus because i am also using the same from the last few months and it is giving me the best of experience till now, So can you please specify me your requirements that will make me easy to suggest you a plan of tata brad band services.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

As per your requirements the Airtel will be the best option for you. Since i am using it from the long period and it never gave me any kind of problem it has the capability to give the maximum speed. So as per your requirement here is the Airtel broadband paln that will suit you the best:
    1. Monthly charges Rs. - 550
    2. Free Minutes Rs.-100
    3. Broadband Data Transfer Limit 3 GB
    4. Download Speed 1mbps
    5. CLI Charges (Rs.) Free
    6. Local Pulse Rate (Rs.) Local - 1.10, Intra STD - 1.10,
    7. Additional BB Usage (Rs. / MB) 0.6
    8. Hardware charges Modem -Rs.500
    9. Hardware charges Router -NA
    10. Hardware charges Wifi -Rs.1000
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you are in requirement of the best broadband plan that will give you the maximum downloading speed as well as the uploading speed. In this i have an better choice for you, have you ever tried of using the BSNL broad band services if not then have a look at this plan i hope that this one will help you and also will satisfy your requirements:
    • Name - BBG Combo- UL 2150
    • Bandwidth (Download Speed)- 256 Kbps
    • Monthly Charges (Rs)- 2150
    • Download/Upload Limit - Unlimited
    • Existing Free E-mail IDs/Space- 1/5 MB
    • Type of Modem- ADSL WiFi
    • Hardware - USB modem

Thank you all of you for considering my problem and also for giving the solution, The thing here is that the solutions provided by you people helped me in choosing me the best one and also as per my requirements. I felt that the Tata photon was the best of all the mentioned by you and so i have decided to use the Tata photon plus for the internet services, And i hope that it will not give me any problems what so ever in the future.