Thread: MTNL Broadband: online complaint registration

MTNL Broadband: online complaint registration

I think MTNL Broadband Complaint registration is not working, Does any one else is having this issue? As when I am trying to connect to register a broadband complaint then I get a message saying No level Code Present. What wrong I am doing? I was unable to register my complaint for frequent disconnections online. I know that you can contact them on telephone at 1504 but you have to wait in Queue for so long. If you have any idea about this please let me know.

Re: MTNL Broadband: online complaint registration

I dial 198 and select triband complaint option but this would not take my complaints as I had already registered complaint for my line noise. By the way the online complaint is working now and I have registered my complaint online. Does any one has any idea why it was displaying the message No level code present. Hope they would respond to my online complaint so that I have get my problem resolved as complaining through the phone does not result in any response.
    Last edited by Broad-Man; 23-10-2010 at 10:04 PM.

I have registered my complaint online and after a week I did get a call from MTNL tech support but at this time my problem is gone(to have self rectified) so I just told them about it that right now the issue is resolved and I will ring them if I have the issue comes up again. But the important thing for me is that I did get a call after an online complain, so I think this methods also work. But I think this is as same as calling up them. And if they do not respond on the phone then go for online complaint.
    Last edited by TEcH GuRuJI; 23-10-2010 at 10:24 PM.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I have same speed issue and I ahve complaint about this on local exchange a lot of times but since last three weeks I did not have any response from them and people at there does not seem interested about this. But after seiing this thread I am going to do the online complaint. I have given my complaint on 10th october and the problem is solved on 12 october. Below you can check the complaint Tracker:
    Docket no: 123
    Booked by: Dharmendra
    Type: Broadband service
    Complaint brief: I am having 2 Mbps plan and only getting 256 kbps. Please provide any solution to solve this issue.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter