Thread: Hathway Broadband Fair Usage Policy

Hathway Broadband Fair Usage Policy

I am from Mumbai and in addition to that I am also a Hathaway user. Now the thing is that I am the customer of this company for the last 1 months and the thing is that I was very happy with the plan with which they had introduced. Now, in comparison to the other ISP, I have seen that there are Airtel, Tata Indicom, BSNL and the very MTNL. I have seen that the big names like Airtel, Tata Indicom and BSNL have Fair Usage Policy and I was just shocked to know that they make some restrictions on using the Internet. I searched all over the internet and was not able to find if this (HATHWAY) company is also having the Fair Usage Policy, so I thought of asking it here. Is there anything like this for me, I would like to know if that is the case.

Re: Hathway Broadband Fair Usage Policy

Yes it is true that the BIG Companies like the Airtel, Tata Indicom and BSNL have the Fair Usage Policy. Also in addition to that I just want to inform you that the case with the Hathway also goes in the same manner. Hathway is no different than those big companies. Well if you want to have a look at the companies’ fair usage policy then you could have seen that by visiting the official site of the Hathway. The site is www.hathway.com. You will have to see at the left bottom and then you will see the section telling Fair Usage Policy. Just click on that and you will be able to see the same. Hope that you will be able to see the same this time and you will not have any problem in that.

Well the plan i.e. the fair usage policies of the companies keeps on changing and this time they have really made a mighty change. The link has been given above and hence I do not think that I will have to give that again. Also in addition to that if you want to have some more clear idea regarding the same of other companies then you can have the links for the other Companies and you can decide for which plan to go for. See the links below and you will be able to see all by yourself: Airtel Fair Usage Policy, Tata Indicom Photon Plus Fair Usage Policy, BSNL Fair Usage Policy.

Thanks for explaining the scenario, now after the post I was able to see the Fair Usage Policy. I was very disappointed with the plan. Is there anything that in addition to thins that you would like to explain me? It is really bad that they are robbing us and saying that it is the Fair Usage Policy. Also in addition to that they have posted on their page that it has been designed in such a manner that they can continue to provide the best of internet experience to all their customers. Are they true when they are saying this? I am not happy with this and would in addition to that like to know if I cross the limit then will I lose the speed for the whole month or for the next week. Thanks in advance.

I think that it will be nice that if you can contact the Customer Service as I am of the opinion that they will be able to fetch the correct thing for you. If you ask me, from the post of the Hathway I think if you cross the fair usage limit then it will last for the next one month, but well I am not sure about this and it will be really nice if you can contact the Customer Service and have a clear idea on this.