Thread: Tata Wimax:No login page at USB LAN

Tata Wimax:No login page at USB LAN

I am using tata Wimax 512 UL (post paid) from 12months now. Yesterday I called up Tata helpdesk and request to remove the login page for me. It tooks 15 minutes for them to provide me static ip, free of cost and bypass the login page. But the loign page can not disappear. So I want to know that how disappear Tata Wimax: login page at USB LAN. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Re: Tata Wimax:No login page at USB LAN

If your using tata wimax , I have write my own autologin application . it’s a simple apps that keep you login eternally. As long as tata servers aren't down or your LAN connection doesn’t require to be repair. Everything is simple and clear. Just go to surroundings window and save your username and pass word for domain . As working on windows XP, on vista in order to obtain it to work, after installing go to the apps folder, right click on top of tataAutoLoginApp.exe file , properties, in compatibility tab choose "run as administrator" checkbox. All the best.

It would from time to time be a twinge to call up Tata Indicom customer care to approach home and sort out what gone wrong with your Internet connection. You can wait for them at your doorsteps every morning plow you create the payment but do not vision after that. Remember that since this is a wireless connection, there are very short chances of the signal getting episodic from the Tata Indicom WiMax station. Nine out of ten the matter would be unpaid to the computer or wireless receiver at your end. How do we ensure if the signal is being established and the signal has good strength.

You need to check the sets to change login page.
    1. Click “Start” and choose “Run”
    2. Type telnet 192.168.1.1
    3. Ensure if you are able to connect.
    4. Now supply your default login and password
    5. Once you are connected do a “sh bs” to check your signal strength
    6. If your signal is above 17 you should get associated. If it’s above 20 then you are not having problems with the wireless receiver.
    7. If you are not receiving a signal or the signal is very low, try altering the position of the wireless receiver slowly. You would need a different person to help you out on the laptop to check and inform you when the signal increases. Sometimes the base station which has been assigned to you is down. In these circumstances, you would have to change the default base station using Tata Indicom software. Though most of the trouble shooting is simple, it is good to call Tata Indicom WiMax customer hold. Hope these would be useful at times when you are in a critical condition.

Anyways I thought of altering to TATA WIMAX even after interpretation so many bad reviews here. I take the infinity - 750 plan for which I have to pay 7k (4 months advance). The fitting response was quick, their customer service be punctual in calling me again and again asking the position of my connection. So what was so bad about the service. I opted for unlimited 750 Kbps plan as I download a lot and after connect to my office LAN. The speed that I get now and then is even less than 100kbps !!! If I calculate the average speed it will not be more than 384 Kbps. So whatever plans you chooses just half their future speed and then evaluate the rates with other ISPs.

I feel very guilty creation this post while on a TATA Wimax (VSNL) connection. But the fact is that this overhaul will finally fail, I have almost half made up my intellect to switch. It’s not the speed is bad or that connectivity is a problem. The biggest problem comes with the completion of their network. There is a serious issue with the login page, each user much goes from side to side a stupid login page to do anything. Moreover there is no port forwarding, therefore all torrent downloads are dreadfully slow. For example, I was downloading a well seeded torrent at 6.5 kBps on my 256 kbps connection. Another problem is no VPN, you cannot access your company’s VPN with the TATA Wimax account.

@Zachary
    Where is the link for your application?