Thread: Tikona 4G network coverage area

Tikona 4G network coverage area

I am looking get the new internet connection for my new laptop. I have recently heard about the new Tikona WiFI internet connection. But I don’t know that this wireless internet connection is working in my area. Because I want to know that will I get the internet connectivity in the Andheri east and Vile parle west area. If this internet is not working in any of this area then I will not buy this internet connection. Somebody please help me.

Re: Tikona 4G network coverage area

Hi there, you must have to confirm with the customer care executive of tikona. And they will explain you the complete coverage area of the tikona wifi connectivity and tariff plans of it. You can also find the same on its official site. Tikona has major coverage in many areas. But I will not recommend you to go with wireless network. Better go with a wired one where you get a stable connectivity. It is always good to confirm first or have a demo line to test.

I have used Tikona internet connection on my laptop for 2 months. And I was frustrated with the service. There is a major issue with stability of internet connection when it comes to Tikona. And when you are using a wifi connection then you will face major issue in rainy season. Above all Tikona customer will not help you fix the issue. It is good to go with some local service provider who can give you stable connectivity.

Re: Tikona 4G network coverage area

Previously I was on hathway broadband service which was a very pathetic broadband service because most the time internet was down and this is very annoying for any internet savvy. That’s why I have switched to Tikona broadband service which very good in network coverage and provides me very good download speed. I will also recommend you to buy this service. I hope this solution will be very useful to you.