Thread: Alternatives for Airtel Broadband

Alternatives for Airtel Broadband

I have been using Airtel Broadband from couple of month but now I want to move to some other broadband provider in market, which all provides internet plans. I was happy with airtel but as they apply Fair Usage Policy which cuts down the downloading limit for any plan so I want to move to broadband provider which doesn’t apply such policy while using any of their plans. So I want to know is there any option from which I can select to use broadband connection , if anyone having knowledge about such ISP can provide the details.

Re: Alternatives for Airtel Broadband

I think you are making hurry to move to some other Broadband provider as Airtel is one of the top ISP in country. It provide you with lots of plans which you can select and suits to your need based on download capacity and speed you want. You can select from the various plans and continue with Airtel as your broadband provider just have full details of various plans offered by Airtel.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I have also decided to leave airtel for the same reason of applying Fair Usage Policy which just reduces the speed from anything like from 2mbps to just 256kbps which also limits the downloading capacity. Because of this Fair Usage Policy i am not able to work properly and it is creating problem while downloading and accessing internet as suddenly speed gets downgraded.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

You can go for the MTNL broadband which provide various plans with no such Fair Usage Policy which make it better than the Airtel broadband. The plans from MTNL are 512 kbps Unlimited at 599 p.m, 1mbps Unlimited at 999 p.m , 2mbps Unlimited at 1899 p.m and 4mbps Unlimited at 3499 p.m. But one thing that you will miss while using MTNL is the response from the customer service.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

There are many ISP in the market which provide internet broadband such as Reliance, Tata, Idea, Sify, hathway etc. All provided broadband connection and offer many plans which you want to use and also one thing they don't apply is the Fair Usage Policy which just reduces the speed of your broadband connection and limits your downloading up to certain level. So you can check for the detail offers provided by above mention ISPs. This might be your alternative if you are thinking of moving to other.